VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawson hasn’t played a game, so you cannot count him.
Bergman I would place in the same boat.
Mahony not up to it.
Jury still out on Atu.
Polec has checked out.
Bonar not proven to make our side better.
And as much as I want him to succeed I am not convinced that we will ever get Chom on the park

Sorry but there ain’t much left in the cupboard.
Cripes the jury has returned its verdict - Atu found guilty of being a shitmen .

Dawson hasn’t played a game, so you cannot count him.
Bergman I would place in the same boat.
Mahony not up to it.
Jury still out on Atu.
Polec has checked out.
Bonar not proven to make our side better.
And as much as I want him to succeed I am not convinced that we will ever get Chom on the park

Sorry but there ain’t much left in the cupboard.
933A71F8-5CBA-4D1D-8FC5-D1E1BB89C896.gif

Atu, Bonar, Cunners, Zurhaar, Dawson, Phillips, Bergman Comben, Polec, Mahoney, Mckay

Have I missed anybody, 11 players unavailable today?
Should get Atu, Bonar, Zurhaar, Dawson, Mahony and McKay back after the bye. Hopefully Comben and Phillips soon after.

North Melbourne v Northern Bullants at Arden Street Oval, 2.05pm AEST

B:
41. M McGuinness, 31. J Goater, 53. M Hore
HB: 15. A Bosenavulagi, 42. K Dawson, 60. L Cunningham
C: 46. D Tyson, 37. C Smith, 49. H Jones
HF: 1. J Mahony, 47. M Walker, 40. E Ford
F: 54. K Answerth, 66. Z Monkhorst, 36. P Spicer
R: 21. C Coleman-Jones, 33. P Walker, 35. C Lazzaro

INT: 50. H Dick, 58. B Stevens, 61. M Mitchell-Russell, 64. W Doquile, J Watkins

23rd player: 64. W Doquile
Emg: 48. H Murphy, 25. S Collins, 55. C Hinkley, 79. T Howard

Ins: 15. A Bosenavulagi, 42. K Dawson, 60. L Cunningham, 61 M Mitchell-Russell, 64. W Doquile, 66. Z Monkhorst
Outs: 26. T Thomas, 32. J Edwards, 34. J Archer, 55. C Hinkley 56. Y Dib, 58. H Murphy, 62. M Stingel, 60. S Collins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vfl and afl shouldn’t ever clash.
Yes but this has happening and the few times that there’s no clash and the few time that the NMFC have a stand alone game in the VFL it’s not giving enough Promotion to get the supporters to come and are so called supporter base doesn’t turn up and come up with BS excuses time after time maybe Geoff Walsh and the Hawaiian Hustler Mr BS Paul Roos to come up with ideas to get a better deal

Well on top in the third. All the afl listed players are doing well. Ford is having a mostly dirty day so far.

Spicer has been clean, Laz buzzing around the packs, CCJ very good, McGuinness is continuing his good form and Dawson’s disposal issues are greatly exaggerated based on today. Dawson has been solid one-on-one, but not much interception work on a wet scrappy day.

Goater has been clean, quick and neat. Wasted in defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back