Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junk yard

Team Captain
Aug 31, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I could throw a dart at half of these so called AFL listed players and know for a fact they’re never gonna make it if this were to be an indication of their effort at this level.

Walker
Edwards
McGuiness
Spicer
Mahoney
Ford

Just sub-par today. Cunners isn’t even match fit and at least he looks like he wants to win and play seniors.
Al clarkson would 💯 be watching this rubbish, he'd be mad to take on this list. Spicer would have to be the least talented bloke on the park, one disposal in three quarters of VFL footy is pathetic.

Moti

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I have worked it out. We are always trying to break tackles. I think we are training as rugby players. Makes sense with the poor disposal

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Cripes we're an even side, everyone bar Cunners and Comben are shithouse, you could mount a case to delist them all.

Yes even those not on our list.

Oh well
We've butchered a lot of raw talent.

Spuds are grown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moti

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Cripes we're an even side, everyone bar Cunners and Comben are shithouse, you could mount a case to delist them all.

Yes even those not on our list.

Oh well

There is something not right at the club. If we can get Clarko, or someone with strength, I would hope we can start to see some changes. Guys like TT, Bonar and Ford just haven’t shown the intensity they have before was they are all physical players when playing well.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mahony dangerously approaching Turner levels of "just running around out there". It's just not happening for him and when he's not dangerous he's not impacting games at a level he should be too good for

Pat Walker has no impact on games and hasn't every time I've watched the VFL. I think he will be delisted

Atu does many good things and many bad things. He has this habit I've noticed of just handballing to a voice in a panicked sense. I don't think he's a long term solution

Goater needs a lot of time and a lot of defensive work. In the first quarter he really got worked on by Campbell behind the footy. They're clearly looking for him as a driver of the footy off half back, but his decision making needs work as well because he gets smothered a lot. There's a footballer there but he's a while off I reckon

Cunners was clearly rusty & I hope it puts to bed the whole "should have come straight back in" thing. Turns out sometimes the club does know best. Still had a few really nice moments but yeah needs to blow the cobwebs out

Comben is ready

Thomas doesn't want to work hard defensively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back