Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Oh I wouldn't say for nought. I'd be happy if he kicked 1.6 today. Not about goals at VFL level it's about game time.

Game time is all well and good but you can’t come up to AFL level in you can’t kick in front of the big sticks as a full forward, know your bread and butter before making toast.

95-75 Final

Chom 3, Jones & Watkins 2, Goater, Spicer, TT & Tyson 1

Hore 34, Tyson 28, Jones 26, McGuiness 23, Goater 22, Atu 20, TT 20, Cunners 18, Bonar 17, Chom 13, Walker 13, Ford 11, Hayden 10, Spicer 9, Edwards 7, Mahony 6

Cunners came on the ground after the siren to shake hands with the Swannies. Noticeable limp but mustn't be too bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He's a good kick more often than not.

We should be super excited he's up and about.

In Comben
Out CCJ

Don’t get me wrong, he’s looking great, marked everything today and was physically throwing himself about.

Just gotta get rid of the yips before a call-up. Although with how CCJ is faring it may be sooner than later.

Mr north man

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just play the season out doesn’t matter who’s in or who’s out just play the last 2 games out.
If they want to give Hall walker Turner and whoever send off games then do it.
All I know I”ll will be at the last game against the Suns unlike the fake fair whether supporters/members that week in and week out fail to turn up with there f:cking Bulls:it excuses.

57C75366-7FB4-40BA-94D6-2E46F846CC5C.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back