VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHF and TT back next week

Should never be playing at this level

They should be playing at this level, unless they give 100% on and off the field.

Patch doing what nobody had the stones to do before. Set some bloody standards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, I don’t like potting our blokes, BUT.. I hope the person who gave Phoenix Spicer a two year contract extension was marched out the door earlier this year.

He has zero influence on the game(s) and apart from that one decent quarter a few weeks ago in the 1’s he literally runs away from the ball and refuses to fly if there’s a pack situation.

The job of a pressure forward is to actually try and apply some pressure.. He might as well be a statue.

I’ll put my nurries on the block now - He won’t make it.

They should be playing at this level, unless they give 100% on and off the field.

Patch doing what nobody had the stones to do before. Set some bloody standards.

Yep. They've been asked to pull their fingers out and have responded accordingly.

Hey, I don’t like potting our blokes, BUT.. I hope the person who gave Phoenix Spicer a two year contract extension was marched out the door earlier this year.

He has zero influence on the game(s) and apart from that one decent quarter a few weeks ago in the 1’s he literally runs away from the ball and refuses to fly if there’s a pack situation.

The job of a pressure forward is to actually try and apply some pressure.. He might as well be a statue.

I’ll put my nurries on the block now - He won’t make it.

I don't think Spicer will make it, either. Pressures hard, but in a Kayne Turner, "I'm only chasing because I can't get my hands on it" kind of way

Spice is just too comfortable with someone else getting the ball when he is in the vicinity, he doesn't have the hunger to deny the ball to the opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back