VFL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I missed the livestream of the Carlton Reserves v Brisbane VFL match today. Is there any way to watch the full match video afterwards? I can only find the highlights on the AFL site.

I missed the livestream of the Carlton Reserves v Brisbane VFL match today. Is there any way to watch the full match video afterwards? I can only find the highlights on the AFL site.
Maybe it'll be available in the morning?

I think the plan is to upload the full match here AFL On Demand - AFL.com.au/ondemand might not be up till tomorrow, though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon first team in VFA/VFL since Geelong in Rounds 6-7 2013 to score 100+ In consecutive games and lose both

Attachments

• 0E33DD85-3ED3-4A98-9717-071A70A29D24.jpeg
    0E33DD85-3ED3-4A98-9717-071A70A29D24.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 51
Is a AFL medical sub player allowed to play in the VFL the same day? Specifically, if the VFL team plays after the AFL team?

Rylee West was the unused Dogs medical sub at Ballarat yesterday which finished at 4.30. The VFL side played at Whitten at 7.20, plenty of time for him to make the trip back but he didn't. Dogs also took Haydn Crozier to Ballarat as 24th man.

Probably cost the Dogs a win at VFL level. That left only 7 AFL listed players playing in the VFL, most 1st and 2nd year draftees. Led the mighty Southport all night but lost in time on.

Does AFL Gold/full membership get you free access to VFL matches or do you still pay the entry fee?
Most likely, you will have to do what I did and ring your club, Richmond and have them organise how you get access to matches without paying for it.
You probably have to book online for a ticket due to Co-Vid times and that means having a barcode to do that and AFL Gold/full membership barcode did not work for me so the club should give you one. I never got sent one by the club or AFL so had to follow it up myself. Would not be surprised if it the same for you.

Is a AFL medical sub player allowed to play in the VFL the same day? Specifically, if the VFL team plays after the AFL team?

Rylee West was the unused Dogs medical sub at Ballarat yesterday which finished at 4.30. The VFL side played at Whitten at 7.20, plenty of time for him to make the trip back but he didn't. Dogs also took Haydn Crozier to Ballarat as 24th man.

Probably cost the Dogs a win at VFL level. That left only 7 AFL listed players playing in the VFL, most 1st and 2nd year draftees. Led the mighty Southport all night but lost in time on.
It is things like this, that make me hate the medical sub. It just steals from reserves teams and also leaves a player on side lines with no match on the weekend.

Port Adelaide’s Lachie Jones was the medical sub on Saturday and actually got on the field because of the injury to Robbie Gray.

Jones then played for Port’s reserves in the SANFL the next day.

The coverage of the VFL since AFL house took over has been nothing short of pathetic. Trying to find leading goal kickers in the VFL this year is a disaster.

AFL driven VFL website is s**t. It's crap

Stat leaders, for some reason, can only really be found through the VFL app.

Top 3 goal kickers after round 5:
1. Jacob Townsend (Southport Sharks) - 16 goals
2. Ben Crocker (Carlton Blues) - 14 goals
3. Sam Fowler (Collingwood Magpies) - 13 goals

AFL are releasing rounds 12-15 today it means VFL fixture will be 6 weeks behind

No explanation from AFL or clubs what the hold up is

Thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back