VFL 2023 Pre-season updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised he isnt nominating for the draft was pretty good early in the year, good VFL pickup though.
I think he still is, If he goes undrafted he will be with us in our VFL squad, atleast i saw a comment saying "Good Luck for the draft next month"

Surprised he isnt nominating for the draft was pretty good early in the year, good VFL pickup though.
So if he doesn't nominate for this year's draft
That means he can't nominate for next year's mid Season draft...
Which makes sense with the new rule coming in in regards to the draft at the end of next year

I think he still is, If he goes undrafted he will be with us in our VFL squad, atleast i saw a comment saying "Good Luck for the draft next month"
Saw that too,,, ??
Interesting
If he has nominated he will be picked up at least as a rookie

Would we sign him up now, knowing he's a good chance to be drafted if nominated
You'd think not,,,
Anyway our backline is looking good next year

Would we sign him up now, knowing he's a good chance to be drafted if nominated
You'd think not,,,
Anyway our backline is looking good next year
I wouldn't be against getting Mutaz though, we are gonna have a few list spots open so it could be a free swing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RCD campaigner goes and signs for Port ... coulda stayed at Tigerland and try to get his place back on the seniors list.

Former Tiger Patrick Naish, delisted by West Coast Eagles after playing 11 games this year, has agreed to terms with the Box Hill Hawks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back