VFL draw 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see a few more night games in the VFL draw for 2010. Those games at Werribee have been terrific, hopefully a few more clubs/councils can get the lights up and firing in the future.

I think it's fantastic that Collingwood are now going to play their home games at Victoria Park. I ride down there every now and again and it just looks more dilapidated every time i go there. Hopefully this will give the ground some life again:thumbsu:

I think it's fantastic that Collingwood are now going to play their home games at Victoria Park. I ride down there every now and again and it just looks more dilapidated every time i go there. Hopefully this will give the ground some life again:thumbsu:
should get good crowds at vic park.if you count the 200 or so hobos who sleep in there.

should get good crowds at vic park.if you count the 200 or so hobos who sleep in there.

I think it's being done up at the moment via tidying up the grandstands and trying to at least throw a few dollars here and there. At least the change rooms are in good nick and the ground is one of the best across the VFL

Loving the fact Geelong have their reserves game this week as a curtain raiser before they take on Port Adelaide in the mains. It was this that used to make going to the footy a family outing. You'd take the family along and it wouldnt matter how early you got there as there would be soething to watch. Watching the reserves match before the main got people in the footy mood and it was great. These days we sit there patiently and wait.

Times have changed, there are more interstate teams so not all have a vfl affiliate, granted, but it used to be great. And good on Geelong for bringing that back this week, might just make the trip down to watch the box hill hawks and hang around to see the little meistro in action afterwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back