VFL VFL: Geelong Season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the beauty of this Spazz is it will be determined by if he stays on an AFL list. If Geelong don't want him and neither does any other team then it don't look much like bias does it.

As they say in the classics time will tell.
I reckon he's gone. Somehow Zuthrie will stay for 2 more years.
But it doesn't take away from the fact he was good today though.

Do you think he has the requisite skill?There seems to be doubt in some quarters is all.

I can't comment as I haven't seen him play.
Kicks it rarely from what I've seen this season. When he does he has the more robotic style like O'Connor does. Don't think he'll be a quality user, but serviceable maybe?

Tools are there to be a very good defensive mid imo. But tools, potential and actual output are quite different.

I've enjoyed watching the reserves compared to last year where we saw none of them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see what the VFL Twitter said who were best. But people who watched it, who would you say
54321?

Please be Fort, so Stanley can be dropped

yes, much quieter than previous weeks
Seems like he got enough of it (26 possessions I see from the VFL app) but maybe you’re right as he wasn’t mentioned much on Twitter or named in the best.

Seems like he got enough of it (26 possessions I see from the VFL app) but maybe you’re right as he wasn’t mentioned much on Twitter or named in the best.

I was watching on Kayo, definitely saw him involved early, he did some really nice things and he looked a class above the VFL

But similar to previous weeks in that he wasn't as noticeable down the stretch, and that's when some of the bigger bodies with guys Jarvis, Okunbor and the likes seemed to really get involved

When he's up & about he looks good, but then he's also looking like a kid who didn't get to play competitive football last year and is building into the season

It was kind of a reverse of last week - I noticed Constable more than Holmes, even though Constable wasn't doing the flashy stuff (more of the same - maybe it stood out in a messy game). That said, I missed parts of the game so take with a grain of salt.

I thought he was good, but there were a couple of missed tackles in the last quarter that suggested a player who is not only skinny but knackered. He also struggled a bit (like all the midfielders) with the kicking into the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back