B Browne
Spiteri Armfield
HB J. Anderson Thornton
Iacobucci
C Lucas Grigg Johnson
HF Garlett Waite Wiggins
F McCorkell Arrowsmith Warnock
R Jacobs Hadley Robinson
INT Morgan Thomas Neaves Kerr A. Gianfagna Ellard Saad Cachia Gale Church Casboult Smith

Frankston

B Bosward Westcott Rogasch
HB J. Miller W. Miller Hibberd
C Lean Hockey Scheiße
HF Kennedy Thoolen Potts
F Baguley Shithouse Doria
R Gabriel Crowe Proctor
Int Boswell M. Clark Collison Cavedon Haretuku B. Mitchell Simpson Cottrell Davis

Reserves curtain raiser is @ 11 AM.

Northern Bullants Reserves

B: Smith Gale Thomas
HB: Church M. Austin O'Keeffe
C: Kerr A. Gianfagna Morgan
HF: Tiller Valladares Ellard
F: Cachia Casboult Saad

R: Neaves S. Austin Mitchem

Int: Pullen Prior Jenkins McDermott Labi Wills Dufficy Dorman Hall Power McLellan W. Bilney

Great to see Austin and O'Keefe back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Austin was still nursing his broken hand. Don't believe anything the club tells you in the injury list. Those hamstring, groin injuries that they kept putting up were all a load of crap.

ZeeCFC that injury to Aus had nothing to do with cricket.

Really over the club lying about injuries.

But anyway, hopefully he gets back and gets some touch quickly. By all reports had a very good pre-season up until his broken hand.

Really over the club lying about injuries.
Why they miss a game is really none of our business.

I'm not fussed if we know that the player is out and won't play.

Supporters think they're entitled to know every sceric of information about a player.

It's their health, not our's.

Sharing medical information with millions of people is strange when it's usually a private matter...

I'm over the impatience of the supporters/chicken littles cracking it over Gibbs' contract.

HTFU.

Why they miss a game is really none of our business.

I'm not fussed if we know that the player is out and won't play.

Supporters think they're entitled to know every sceric of information about a player.

It's their health, not our's.

Sharing medical information with millions of people is strange when it's usually a private matter...

I'm over the impatience of the supporters/chicken littles cracking it over Gibbs' contract.

HTFU.

Excuse me?

It's got nothing to do about what injury, but not being clear on how long a player is going to be out for. Our club does it on a continual basis, and sorry, "to offend you" by voicing my opinion, but quite frankly, I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to know how long it is going to take for a player to get back out on the park. It's not as if they're a Gary Ablett for crying out loud.

Quite frankly I don't really care about your frustrations over the impatience of some over Gibbs's contract signing. Whether you choose to express your frustration over it or not is your own choice, but this is a public forum and I will choose to express whatever I like. I don't need people like you jumping down my throat, and I'm sure others would appreciate if you didn't either, thanks.

Excuse me?

It's got nothing to do about what injury, but not being clear on how long a player is going to be out for. Our club does it on a continual basis, and sorry, "to offend you" by voicing my opinion, but quite frankly, I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to know how long it is going to take for a player to get back out on the park. It's not as if they're a Gary Ablett for crying out loud.

Quite frankly I don't really care about your frustrations over the impatience of some over Gibbs's contract signing. Whether you choose to express your frustration over it or not is your own choice, but this is a public forum and I will choose to express whatever I like. I don't need people like you jumping down my throat, and I'm sure others would appreciate if you didn't either, thanks.

Book em Danno! :D

Not to de-rail this thread into something else, but I think you've got it wrong here TG.

As paid members of the club, as some of us are, I think we are entitled to know certain things.

As stakeholders in an organisation, I believe we are entitled to information that has no direct negative consequences if divulged.

The club should do it's best at all times in making processes and aspects of the club as transparent as possible for those of us who are paid members.

My 2c.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back