Meet Up VFL | post-match, after the final siren (approx. 4pm) @ Lulie St tavern, rear 288 Johnson St

Lulie St Tavern doesn't open until kickoff, what's your preferred catch up venue/time?

• pre-match Dr Morse Bar and Eatery

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • pre-match Yarra Hotel

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • post match Lulie St Tavern

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 25, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Cheers for your input, the people have spoken and a post match catch up after the VFL match is the most popular option. I estimate that the game will finish at around 4pm. The OP has been updated with details, all welcome.

Saturday 13th August
After the final siren of the VFL match (~ 4pm)

Lulie St Tavern - rear 288 Johnson St Abbotsford
entry via Lulie St, opposite the servo in the total print building pictured in the OP

Cheers for your input, the people have spoken and a post match catch up after the VFL match is the most popular option. I estimate that the game will finish at around 4pm. The OP has been updated with details, all welcome.

Saturday 13th August

entry via Lulie St, opposite the servo in the total print building pictured in the OP

Might Come but bit late and I don't want to Travel the Trains too late

MagpieBat

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Ruby
Jan 22, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL, #TeamBatman

Saturday 13th August

Game thread OP updated as well...

MagpieBat

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Ruby
Jan 22, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL, #TeamBatman
Might Come but bit late and I don't want to Travel the Trains too late

The worst that could happen is that they see you barrack for Collingwood and take pity on you...

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I will be at the game (late)

Unfortunately got people coming over for dinner and I am in charge of Pizza's in the Woodfired Oven!

Sorry guys/gals but cant make it for bevvies this time!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be at the game (late)

Unfortunately got people coming over for dinner and I am in charge of Pizza's in the Woodfired Oven!

Sorry guys/gals but cant make it for bevvies this time!
That's alright, they're called pre's now.
What time do want everyone over?

pablo disco bar

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 16, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saturday 13th August

Dogs allowed? Last match i went to quite alot of places let my pooch sit st the bar..was a great day

Back