Meet Up VFL | post-match, after the final siren (approx. 4pm) @ Lulie St tavern, rear 288 Johnson St

Lulie St Tavern doesn't open until kickoff, what's your preferred catch up venue/time?

• pre-match Dr Morse Bar and Eatery

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • pre-match Yarra Hotel

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • post match Lulie St Tavern

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn shame. Everyone was looking forward to you singing Cher's "If I Could Turn Back Time" on karaoke...
You going to be there? My decision rests on your answer.;)

MagpieBat

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Ruby
Jan 22, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL, #TeamBatman
In light of his breakout performance tonight, surely TradeDraft re-considers and decides to make an appearance after all? He won't even have to buy a drink for himself, they'll all be queuing up to pay for him! :D:drunk:

In light of his breakout performance tonight, surely TradeDraft re-considers and decides to make an appearance after all? He won't even have to buy a drink for himself, they'll all be queuing up to pay for him! :D:drunk:

Might have too;)

Might be a few groupies there as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was one incident in the second qtr where a Port player grabbed the ball from a pack and kicked straight through the point post (our end), was about two metres out, had plenty of options and I thought not under pressure. No free kick. Isn't the rule the same in the VFL. Our players appealed.
I thought should have been our free kick.

Last edited:

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Don't think the great TD drinks.
Next edition New Idea will have to his headline:

Star Pieman doesn't get on the sauce

There was one incident in the second qtr where a Port player grabbed the ball from and pack and kicked straight through the point post (our end), was about two metres out, had plenty of options and I thought not under pressure. No free kick. Isn't the rule the same in the VFL. Our players appealed.
I thought should have been our free kick.

It was but The Scump forgot about the Rush Rule

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
TD made a cameo appearance at the meet up, following his cameo on national TV last night. Good to see you TD, and Magpie Girl, 1892, PicaBoo, whiskeytown, paul buhagiar and Paul's dog Wally (see PH's avatar). In fact, Wally made more sense than some of the stuff I've been reading on BF lately. (Just kidding).

Back