Meet Up VFL | post-match, after the final siren (approx. 4pm) @ Lulie St tavern, rear 288 Johnson St

Lulie St Tavern doesn't open until kickoff, what's your preferred catch up venue/time?

• pre-match Dr Morse Bar and Eatery

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • pre-match Yarra Hotel

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • post match Lulie St Tavern

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Find the house in Thornbury with the two Magpie Ledlight Windows and Pizzas are on me! :)

Once again nice meeting you all today..... Maggie5 you escaped today but we will definitely catch up soon!

image.jpeg

Find the house in Thornbury with the two Magpie Ledlight Windows and Pizzas are on me! :)

Once again nice meeting you all today..... Maggie5 you escaped today but we will definitely catch up soon!

View attachment 276350

CFC, its not fair, you cant do this to us! That pizza looks fantastic. Great to meet you today.

Was in Melbourne last weekend and dropped in and had a look at Vic park, then went and had a beer at the Yara, good to see it is actually still open, i must have have walked straight past Lulie st Tavern and did not even know it exists.

Collingwood still looks the same, rough but interesting part of town.

Was in Melbourne last weekend and dropped in and had a look at Vic park, then went and had a beer at the Yara, good to see it is actually still open, i must have have walked straight past Lulie st Tavern and did not even know it exists.

Collingwood still looks the same, rough but interesting part of town.
Sorry you missed us

Sorry you missed us

My mate was keen on the old vinyl (record) shops down that way and had never seen Vic park but was a lifelong Collingwood fan, you would actually be amazed how many people like this actually exist, it is actually a big market waiting to be exploited IMO

Looked to be a under 15 or so game going on at Vic park - Fitzroy V ?.

Must be an interesting meeting, people placing masks of their avatar over their faces.
Calling Each other by your avatar name.

;)

Must try to make one f these if the logistics ever work out. Oh and they let horses in such places

What I do in my off time

image.jpeg

Must be an interesting meeting, people placing masks of their avatar over their faces.
Calling Each other by your avatar name.

;)

Must try to make one f these if the logistics ever work out. Oh and they let horses in such places
Horses and bars, I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere.

melbourne-cup-brew.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horses and bars, I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere.

melbourne-cup-brew.jpg
Horse walks into a bar.
Inn keeper says: why the long face.....

Last edited:
A

Grasshopper walks into a pub, and hops up to the Bar
Barman say's "What a coincidence, we have a drink named after you"
Grasshopper says "What, Kevin?"
Lol

Back