2nds VFL practice match v Collingwood (12pm, Saturday 2nd April Simonds Stadium)

Remove this Banner Ad

The VFL Cats have named an extended squad of 31 for their fourth practice match this Saturday against Collingwood at Simonds Stadium.

The squad includes the AFL side’s round 2 extended interchange bench and will be reduced to 27 players on Saturday afternoon.

The VFL Cats will look to continue on their winning streak after consecutive practice match wins over Richmond and North Ballarat in recent weeks.

Rookie James Parsons will play his first game in the blue and white hoops after working through a modified pre season program.

Both Geelong and Collingwood will only have 23 active players at one time and both have the ability to sub four players in and out at half time. The sides will play four 20-minute quarters plus time on.

10. Daniel Menzel

12. Wylie Buzza

17. Jock Cornell

18. Josh Cowan

20. Ryan Gardner

21. Jordan Murdoch

24. Jed Bews

28. Cory Gregson

32. Steven Motlop

33. George Horlin-Smith

34. James Parsons

36. Tom Ruggles

37. Michael Luxford

39. Shane Kersten

42. Padraig Lucey

43. Zac Bates

50. Ryan Williams

51. James Tsitas

52. Alex Hickey

54. Cameron Tudor

55. Simon Close

56. Kieran Paliouras

57. Billy Barnes

58. Ryan Abbott

61. Ben Raidme

63. Sam Dobson

64. Tom Atkins

67. Tom Stewart

68. Harry Kol

70. Brenton Rees

71. Brant Haintz

VFL Practice Match #4

Geelong Cats v Collingwood

12pm, Saturday 2nd April

Simonds Stadium

Follow @GeelongVFL on twitter for live updates

Admission is FREE

Seating, food & beverage available in the Reg Hickey Stand

The Polly Farmer Gate (Moorabool Street) open from 11am.

Besides the Cunico out & 4 of the AFL extended bench guys out to play in the seniors this is still a strong side Cats by 35 :cool:

According to Inside Football, Cunico has a knee injury. Don't know how serious or when he's expected back though.
It's not short, medium or long term. It's not TBC. It's not a matter of weeks. It's not the season. It's not indefinite.

What does that leave?

Um, Motlop in VFL squad. A massive message in my view!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All interchange players are VFL team listed every week when it is an extended bench. We'll know tonight who's in and who's out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many years are we going to have to explain this to the nuffies ?

;)
Its a fair question as not all posters know these things.

No need to get all name calling over it. Honest question deserves and fair response.

In other words, pull your ******* head in Jubs.... not everyones been here for 59k posts!:p

GO Catters

[JUBJUB,member: 316]
Member 316. Says it all really :p
Is the rumour true that the first 315 were actually ape-like human ancestors? :p

and speaking of amoeba, isn't he #2 ruck for the Pies this week?

( getting back on topic) :D

Go Catters

Is the rumour true that the first 315 were actually ape-like human ancestors? :p
Moving-ape-scratching-head-chewing-gif-animation.gif

AS has been mentioned, the VFL squad includes anyone not in the starting 18 for the AFL side....

So yes, you can get some interesting names in there at times.

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back