VFL Reserves Grand Final: Box Hill vs Williamstown.

Remove this Banner Ad

mattyc2422

Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts
Oct 1, 2001
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
BH, SAS, BRFC, MVFC.
To be played next Sunday. Box Hill won today with Marguccio kicking 6 and Cook due back from suspension next week.

chapmanmagic35 said:
What were the scores?

Frankston 2.3 4.10 7.12 10.19 (79)
Box Hill Hawks 4.4 5.8 8.13 16.14 (110)

BEST:
Frankston: Taylor Booth Krakouer Oliver Rebeschini Carpenter
Box Hill Hawks: Jolley Marguccio Pollett Eva Hassett Crook

GOALS:
Frankston: Morris 2 Dickson 2 Beasy 2 Taylor Barrand Matheson Molan
Box Hill Hawks: Marguccio 6 Pedersen 4 Hill 2 Johnson Jolley Gibson Holmes

MRobbo said:
Frankston 2.3 4.10 7.12 10.19 (79)
Box Hill Hawks 4.4 5.8 8.13 16.14 (110)

BEST:
Frankston: Taylor Booth Krakouer Oliver Rebeschini Carpenter
Box Hill Hawks: Jolley Marguccio Pollett Eva Hassett Crook

GOALS:
Frankston: Morris 2 Dickson 2 Beasy 2 Taylor Barrand Matheson Molan
Box Hill Hawks: Marguccio 6 Pedersen 4 Hill 2 Johnson Jolley Gibson Holmes

Cheers buddy!

chapmanmagic35 said:
That's Luke Molan, isn't it?

Yes it's the same Luke Molan that Melbourne wasted a top ten draft pick on in the super draft of 2001. In my opinion the worst draft pick of all time considering Dal Santo went at 13, and Maguire at 21. They are now two of the elite players in the AFL while Lukey Molan can't even get a kick in the VFL reserves.

goal sneak said:
Yes it's the same Luke Molan that Melbourne wasted a top ten draft pick on in the super draft of 2001. In my opinion the worst draft pick of all time considering Dal Santo went at 13, and Maguire at 21. They are now two of the elite players in the AFL while Lukey Molan can't even get a kick in the VFL reserves.

Haha I thought it was him. Was it an attitude thing or a case of not being good enough?

Great to see Stuey kick a couple of goals but they are no hope, I still give em crap about rd 1 :D

Was funny though the last time they played in atrocius conditions they gave them a scare and suddenly the Box Hill people were talking up themselves as a definate premiership favourite and they would kill Williamstown next time :p But I guess they had reason to be happy, they did improve by 100 points from rd 1 :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mattyc2422 said:
You could have formed a stronger side if Willy won the other day.

Not necessarily buddy. The seagulls will have great depth and win their 4th flag in 6 years. Its a massive day and the willi boys know what to expect.

I hope they smash box hill.

Vineyard said:
Not necessarily buddy. The seagulls will have great depth and win their 4th flag in 6 years. Its a massive day and the willi boys know what to expect.

I hope they smash box hill.
Well if Willy stayed in last week, they would have been able to basically play whoever they wanted this year (eg, Preston played 9 AFL players against us because their seniors was still in and there is the 12/10 rule).

And I'm definitely not underrating the Willy mob, they are exceptionally good and should win.

Williamstown Reserves team

B Chiu Barling Foley
HB McKenzie Walker Tallis
C Brewer Langlands Stretton
HF Theodore Boyd Picken
F A.Cook Hall Rose
R Meyer Crawford Pearce
I Proctor Darvell T.Cook McGhie
Dow Dickson Cravino Bonner

Haha. It's all very quiet from some people. Serves them right to get overly cocky in the week. 19 games straight means nothing if you get done in the big one.

Go the mighty mustangs.

How sweet to beat such Willy cocky Collingwood flavoured scum! In the wet too! Priceless looks on the Willy teams faces during the medal ceremony! PRICELESS!!!

Go Stangas!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back