Game Day VFL Richmond vs Williamstown 2:05 pm sat 5 august

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't watch the game but based on the stats Sonsie looks the only likely one to force his way in this week and there's a few worrying games from some of our AFL listed players.

Juddy Clarke should really be dominating this level and so should Ralphsmith with his AFL exposure.
Juddy got injured before half time with an arm injury

2010 Conca Bust
2011 B.Ellis Tick
2012 Vlastuin Tick
2013 Lennon Bust
2014 C.Ellis Bust
2015 D.Rioli Tick
2016 none
2017 Higgins Bust
2018 RCD Bust
2019 Dow Bust
2020 none
2021 Brown ?
2022 none

Stole from Twitter. User wildebeest

Why we are now in struggle town.

We are in struggle town because we haven’t had a top-8 pick in the draft since about 2010… and from 2017-20 didn’t get a pick inside 15.

Geez there are some dumb campaigners if you wonder why our youth isn’t as good as other clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We are in struggle town because we haven’t had a top-8 pick in the draft since about 2010… and from 2017-20 didn’t get a pick inside 15.

Geez there are some dumb campaigners if you wonder why our youth isn’t as good as other clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We've actually done really well to get Bolton/Balta/Baker with later picks. We're going to need more top 10 picks for the next list build though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He held buddy for a half didn't he before he got toweled?
And he played good football all season until that point. Played the rest of the year like it was the first time he ever been taken apart and has destroyed his confidence.

Goes on the list of Dumb and Dumma decisions along with debuting Samson with Soldo and Nank in the wet and at least 100 other Dumma's

Brown is the only player besides Campbell in patches that looks like he will make it. Nice player.
2 years in and no debut

nobody that has had to wait 3 years for a debut has made it

In all seriousness the reserves should be like the old VFL w/original 12 Vic clubs - the only non-AFL clubs should be a new Fitzroy & a new South that are nothing to do with Brisbane or Sydney and the games should all be at suburban grounds and start at 2pm on a Saturday. Interstate clubs can sort there own reserves comp out.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back