C: W.Hayes**C.Porter**E.Richards
HF: B.Cavarra**J.Schache**L.Vandermeer
F: B.Khamis**J.Wallis**N.Drummond

Foll: J.Sweet**R.West**A.Scott

I/C: D.Viojo-Rainbow**L.Nash**T.Short**G.Gleeson**R.William**
R.McComb**J.Hayes**L.Sullivan

23rd Man: A.Trusler

VFLW from 10.30am

The injury return of "Big Bustling" Ben Cavarra and Taylor Duryea, strong team and vital
game with the Northern Blues just half a game behind the rampant Footscray.

Saturday June 15th, 2 pm. Ikon Park

B: R.Smith**Le.Young**J.Prudden
HB: T.Duryea**F.Roberts**La.Young
C: W.Hayes**C.Porter**E.Richards
HF: B.Cavarra**J.Schache**L.Vandermeer
F: B.Khamis**J.Wallis**N.Drummond

Foll: J.Sweet**R.West**A.Scott

I/C: D.Viojo-Rainbow**L.Nash**T.Short**G.Gleeson**R.William**
R.McComb**J.Hayes**L.Sullivan

23rd Man: A.Trusler

VFLW from 10.30am

Doesn’t matter how many times you make this post I still see the first few asterisks and spend half a second thinking about what they mean.

Doesn’t matter how many times you make this post I still see the first few asterisks and spend half a second thinking about what they mean.
It shows the tenuous link between every player on every line and the bonds that join them in combat,
nah just trying to separate the names a little when I have tried multiple spaces it automatically takes
it back to one space which is almost as messy as having multiple asterisks clogging everything up.

It shows the tenuous link between every player on every line and the bonds that join them in combat,
nah just trying to separate the names a little when I have tried multiple spaces it automatically takes
it back to one space which is almost as messy as having multiple asterisks clogging everything up.

Yes, every time after half a second the disappointment of “nothing, they’re just separating the names” washes over me.

It will get me again next week. Life is a flat circle.

You can always do it like the above. Just click on the table icon and make it 4 columns wide. Then tab through to each new column (it automatically creates new rows when you tab past the last column).

What's the go with Khamis named in the Fwd Pocket? Will he still play in defence or has he really been given a new role?

Also I note William is named on the bench. Is that a sign that he's fallen from favour or just another random listing. I don't normally place much store in the published line-ups but sometimes they do indicate the way MC is thinking.

Looks like we made the right decision in not taking William in the Mid Season Draft; his form has declined since he was hyped in both the media and on this forum earlier in the season. Depending on final team selection, he may not even get a game for Footscray tomorrow. Another angle could be that he's a victim of disappointment.

What's the go with Khamis named in the Fwd Pocket? Will he still play in defence or has he really been given a new role?

Also I note William is named on the bench. Is that a sign that he's fallen from favour or just another random listing. I don't normally place much store in the published line-ups but sometimes they do indicate the way MC is thinking.
Named sides dont really mean anything. They might as well just provide team lists in numerical order.

When we had like 15 AFL listed players playing a match earlier this year, I thought it was to display the AFL listed players & got confused with the asterisks I was seeing against VFL players.

not-sure-if-f1rlsr.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank god Ed Richards is finding form, if he can up his disposals to 20 a game in that HFF/Wing role at AFL we'll be laughing. Makes things happen and is exactly what were crying out for. Needed the run at VFL level for sure but time to get him back in the 1s

Who scored the 2 goals?
William has looked scratchy at best.
Prudden and Sullivan. William is genuinely horrrrible with ball in hand, was so glad when we didnt pick him up. Tries hard and his athleticism is elite but hes no way near afl standard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back