VFL Game Day VFL Round 12: Port Melbourne vs Essendon, North Port Oval, Sunday 23/06/19, 2:10 PM (Ch7 game)

Remove this Banner Ad

We have had more frees that haven’t resulted in scoring opportunities unlike them
Nino,Younan just then

Lange should play AFL next year

Nino is a tricky bugger, likes a free kick

Lange’s kicking in general play would be his main issue
I agree, but he's close to the top of my VFL list of draftees.

Reckon that Bowman is literally an AFL standard follower as I type this who is simply a few pre-seasons from having the strength and fitness required to play. Every time I've seen him now he has been more impressive. He does all of the little things (e.g. he throws around what weight he does have) in addition to moving very well for his size, being able to take a mark and kick the ball.

It would be ideal to get a ruckman into the VFL side to give Bowman a crack froward because it's not his footy that sees him off an AFL list. He's about McKernan's size, he's basically the same player Smack is (though he appears to have his head wrapped around the game at a much younger age), meaning that the real test is not whether he can be a follower, he's going to be need to be able to play as a forward (who would be an adequate relief ruck).

Said it before, but he is the same age as Gown and I think he's a much better prospect as a player. We missed a huge opportunity not taking him mid-season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon that Bowman is literally an AFL standard follower as I type this who is simply a few pre-seasons from having the strength and fitness required to play. Every time I've seen him now he has been more impressive. He does all of the little things (e.g. he throws around what weight he does have) in addition to moving very well for his size, being able to take a mark and kick the ball.

It would be ideal to get a ruckman into the VFL side to give Bowman a crack froward because it's not his footy that sees him off an AFL list. He's about McKernan's size, he's basically the same player Smack is (though he appears to have his head wrapped around the game at a much younger age), meaning that the real test is not whether he can be a follower, he's going to be need to be able to play as a forward (who would be an adequate relief ruck).

Said it before, but he is the same age as Gown and I think he's a much better prospect as a player. We missed a huge opportunity not taking him mid-season.
He has always been more comfortable as a forward and agree I would have taken him ahead of Gown

Remove this Banner Ad

Back