VFL Game Day VFL Round 14 @ North Melbourne, Sunday 2.05pm arden street oval (postponed/cancelled?)

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s with the AFL/VFL putting the VFL game on Sunday at 2pm at Arden St.
I think a 2pm Saturday game at Arden street would have been better as both clubs could have got together and made a great day Of it for both clubs like the good old days.
But with the AFL having so much hatred for North 2 clubs supporters bases miss out on seeing potential good young players and older players .
I think the AFL/VFL need to have a good look at themselves in regards to doing a draw with Victorian based clubs into the future that don’t clash with the AFL games.

So the VFL has changed the fixture on us again. We were supposed to be playing Coburg at Windy Hill
I think they cut a few rounds due to NSW lockdown and had to rejig it to make it fair with less return fixtures? Perils of making a new multi-state competition in a pandemic…

I think they cut a few rounds due to NSW lockdown and had to rejig it to make it fair with less return fixtures? Perils of making a new multi-state competition in a pandemic…
No like the updated fixture had us against Coburg this week

Eth will make the OP later - mods

I admire your persistence, mate.

It's been difficult to get enthusiastic enough to follow this year given we seem to max about at about 2 promising youngsters per side. At that they're all talls and have generally struggled.

I admire your persistence, mate.

It's been difficult to get enthusiastic enough to follow this year given we seem to max about at about 2 promising youngsters per side. At that they're all talls and have generally struggled.
Lore somehow made the thread and gave me the OP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I can gather we had Francis, Bryan, Cahill, Zerk-Thatcher, Eyre, Johnson, Clarke, Brand, McBride and Hird all definitely playing. Haven't had confirmation on whether or not Zaka was playing, and I believe Phillips and Ambrose were still in Melbourne.

Next week we could have a few back.

From what I can gather we had Francis, Bryan, Cahill, Zerk-Thatcher, Eyre, Johnson, Clarke, Brand, McBride and Hird all definitely playing. Haven't had confirmation on whether or not Zaka was playing, and I believe Phillips and Ambrose were still in Melbourne.

Next week we could have a few back.

Zaharakis was playing, popped up in some of the footage posted by North.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back