VFL VFL Round 14 v Swans - Saturday June 24th. 10:05am. @ AIA Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobody is pushing selection. That’s about it tbh. Been poor since the first 20min of the game. lucky to be in front

Swans would be a different side without McCartin. For our sake hopefully he’s on restricted minutes.

Interesting to see Ginnivan in the midfield. Swans still seem to be sending a defender to him at stoppages and Ginnivan hasn’t found much space.

Nobody is pushing selection. That’s about it tbh. Been poor since the first 20min of the game. lucky to be in front
I missed the second quarter, but it seemed like there was a 3-4 wind toward our end of the ground in the first. I’m expecting a decent 3rd quarter.

I missed the second quarter, but it seemed like there was a 3-4 wind toward our end of the ground in the first. I’m expecting a decent 3rd quarter.
Definitely a 4 goal wind, but we have been well beaten since the first 15min. Have some work to do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ginnivan second contest back in the forward line, second time he’s pushed in the back. This time the push takes him to the footy instead of under it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back