VFL Game Day VFL Round 15: Southport vs Essendon, Fankhauser Reserve, Sunday 25/07/2021 @ Midday CANCELLED

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarke was one of the better players. Unfair to blame a kick late in the game on the entire match. The game was riddled with sh*t kicks.
He was ok but you'd hate to have him do that late in a preliminary final. If you can't kick you should probably consider lower leagues than Afl. Zerk too. I guess we could play them but hardly fits our game style now.

He was ok but you'd hate to have him do that late in a preliminary final. If you can't kick you should probably consider lower leagues than Afl. Zerk too. I guess we could play them but hardly fits our game style now.
It's a good thing that Cupido4lyf doesn't make a video of this game. That kick aside, I think Clarke's kicking has looked better... or maybe everyone else has gotten worse? In any case, I'd consider having him in the side over Smith.

It's a good thing that Cupido4lyf doesn't make a video of this game. That kick aside, I think Clarke's kicking has looked better... or maybe everyone else has gotten worse? In any case, I'd consider having him in the side over Smith.
He has improved a little thank heavens. Still hard to see him winning a premiership medal. Probably offers slightly more than Smith yes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back