VFL VFL Round 18 Collingwood v Sandringham @ AIA Centre. Sunday July 23rd. 12pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not with us unfortunately. We have way better options than him.
Yeah, this isn't true at all. Certainly not in terms of reserves coming through the ranks. He'll end up as a midfielder/resting forward with us at the top level eventually.

Ginnis best vfl game so far.
He’s a big game player. Part of me wants to give him another go coming into finals. 2022 Ginni had a bit of the X factor about him.

But then I remember where he falls short.
Glad to see him playing better though. Keeps others on their toes if he’s pushing for selection.

Any player that is unlikely to play 50 AFL games needs to go.
A potential AFL player needs to show an attractive feature. ie speed, great mark, skills etc….
We need to delist 4 every year?
Based on the above criteria:
Delist:
*Kelly
*Wilson
*Murley
*Begg

Draft bait= can probably play 50-100 games elsewhere and not critical to us, but can earn us a better draft choice:

*Carmichael
*Bianco
*Ruscoe

Krueger, I’m not too convinced about.

Any player that is unlikely to play 50 AFL games needs to go.
A potential AFL player needs to show an attractive feature. ie speed, great mark, skills etc….
We need to delist 4 every year?
Based on the above criteria:
Delist:
*Kelly
*Wilson
*Murley
*Begg

Draft bait= can probably play 50-100 games elsewhere and not critical to us, but can earn us a better draft choice:

*Carmichael
*Bianco
*Ruscoe

Krueger, I’m not too convinced about.
Carmichael has gone backwards - I’m have no confidence he’ll find another club. Begg will not get delisted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why were we prepared to move mountains to draft him? He was one of the most hyped draftees within living memory.
It was the covid draft. Great tools - not enough exposure to know where his game sense was at. He's still got a fair way to go in that department. Hopefully he gets there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back