VFL VFL Round 18 Collingwood v Sandringham @ AIA Centre. Sunday July 23rd. 12pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For someone unable to access the broadcast, can anyone fill me in on who has done well and who has not please? Particularly interested in Johnson and Kreuger. I gather Ginnivan has been OK.
Macrae been solid, spent a lot of the 3rd off for treatment on a thumb injury.
Ginni BoG.
Kreuger competitive in the conditions been solid.
Frampton a wall down back
Johnson been decent in the wet, kicked 2

Oh and Kelly’s been Kelly

Will Kelly 😬

I asked for some info about Kreuger and AJ but that was when I expected we'd get a few more games out of them this season. And both are injured!
Both are fine, both copped knocks after two different marking contests but are playing on.

AJ has been okay in the conditions, kicked 2. Done everything he can really.

Ditto Kreuger who has played well but it's been an almost sort of day. He just can't quite get on the board, slipped over in the wet a couple times, and should've had about 4 frees inside 50.

For someone unable to access the broadcast, can anyone fill me in on who has done well and who has not please? Particularly interested in Johnson and Kreuger. I gather Ginnivan has been OK.
Ginnivan, Tardrew, Allen and Frampton have been our best. Bianco has had a lot of the ball, but I don't think he's been particularly damaging - little fella has been absolutely smashed all day though, shown good endeavour.

Kreuger has tried really hard and hit a lot of packs, it's not a day for big forwards though. Johnson kicked a couple and his workrate has been decent, laid a few good tackles.

Last edited:
Kreugs has done a lot of 1% today been quite solid in the conditions

I’ve always been a fan of Krueger he gives 100% even when not near the ball, still think as the 2nd or 3rd forward and stays gut will be a weapon

Reef looks a year away from being a regular

AJ doing AJ things today

Harrison starting to impress me

Carmichael a nearly there player

Allan a few years still ( not sure now)

Ryan see Above

Steene needs years and gym

Macrae & Ginni well my view has always been to trade at end of year

Forgot to mention Frampton one of our best

Remove this Banner Ad

Back