VFL Game Day VFL Round 18: Essendon vs Footscray (88-83 win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win in the end.

Langford engaged full god mode and put in a real class game. Won around the stoppages and then had an impact when resting forward. Dare I say but a James hird type game.

Nobby had a real captains game. Well over 30 touches and drive the team forward all day starting to put together his best footy at the right time of year.

Loved Hinds game. Really takes the game on and helped drag the team over the line. Would be surprised if somebody doesn't take a chance on him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Good to hear Langers doing well, I'm also a massive fan & still see a bright future for him! How was Mutch looking?

Good to hear Langers doing well, I'm also a massive fan & still see a bright future for him! How was Mutch looking?

Langford separated himself from the pack today with his disposal and creativity. I see him doing it at AFL level soon enough.

Mutch was really good. Great decision maker and really accumulates the ball. Got crunched in the last and struggled to get up but brushed off the trainer. He just looks a natural footballer and will be a player.

Great win in the end.

Langford engaged full god mode and put in a real class game. Won around the stoppages and then had an impact when resting forward. Dare I say but a James hird type game.

Nobby had a real captains game. Well over 30 touches and drive the team forward all day starting to put together his best footy at the right time of year.

Loved Hinds game. Really takes the game on and helped drag the team over the line. Would be surprised if somebody doesn't take a chance on him.

Can you please describe Hind as a player for me?

Can you please describe Hind as a player for me?

He's only light so that may hold him back but tough and takes the game on. Has real afterburners and has a nice leg on him.

Would be a very dangerous small forward at AFL level or potential half back because he can break lines.

Great win in the end.

Ha! i said the same thing to the Mrs today.
He and Laverde are the keys to the midfield issues we have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha! i said the same thing to the Mrs today.
He and Laverde are the keys to the midfield issues we have.

I've wen big on him all year. I think he's going to be a star of the comp.

He strikes me as someone that just needs to believe he belongs. Some kids just take a little longer but this guy has star quality.

I've wen big on him all year. I think he's going to be a star of the comp.

He strikes me as someone that just needs to believe he belongs. Some kids just take a little longer but this guy has star quality.
20 years old.
ill wait :)
Ive liked him from day one. Moves well in traffic and uses the ball so well.
just hasn't translated to 4 quarters of AFL yet.

20 years old.
ill wait :)
Ive liked him from day one. Moves well in traffic and uses the ball so well.
just hasn't translated to 4 quarters of AFL yet.

Hard to believe he's still 20, it feels like he's been around for 4 or 5 years

He's only light so that may hold him back but tough and takes the game on. Has real afterburners and has a nice leg on him.

Would be a very dangerous small forward at AFL level or potential half back because he can break lines.
Could use one of those at either end :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back