VFL Game Day VFL Round 21: Geelong vs Essendon, Kardinia Park, Sunday 25/08/19, 11:40 am (Ch7 game)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to Gown? Last I heard was back tightness. Missing two propably means something more serious.
As been said, foot surgery. We can theoretically have another 8 AFL players play next week.

So what are people's stances on playing next Saturday? I'd be disappointed if we didn't give players like Ham or Begley a chance to prove themselves.

So what are people's stances on playing next Saturday? I'd be disappointed if we didn't give players like Ham or Begley a chance to prove themselves.

Would only consider managed game time, as in a half, for a few who have not played a lot in the last 4 to 6 weeks.

Laverde, for example, could do with a run. Jok is another that hasn't played a stack of footy.

It does defeat the purpose of having a week off to then give players a 5 day break.

Would only consider managed game time, as in a half, for a few who have not played a lot in the last 4 to 6 weeks.

Laverde, for example, could do with a run. Jok is another that hasn't played a stack of footy.

It does defeat the purpose of having a week off to then give players a 5 day break.
Laverde can't play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back