Game Day VFL Round 3: North Melbourne vs Essendon, Chirnside Park (Werribee), Saturday 20/04/19 @ 11 AM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BrunoV

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
How do you measure weight from a distance? Do you use the curvature of space distorting the positions of stars behind him?

You get a feel for it by comparing players, surely?

You get a range of players who have their accurate weight recorded. The big guys in particular always seem to be incorrect.

On our list, one player whose weight would be accurate is Sam Draper. At 107kg, there is no way he is 11 kgs heavier than Zac Clarke (96kg), and 1kg lighter than Bellchambers (108kg). Hartley is another good guide listed at 100kgs and I don't see how he is heavier than Stewart (96kg) or Daniher (99kg)

Dyl Clarke is 87kgs and Guelfi is 85kgs. No way Mynott is 8kgs lighter than Guelfi and 10kgs lighter than Clarke.

eth-dog

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
Thread starter #128
How do you measure weight from a distance? Do you use the curvature of space distorting the positions of stars behind him?
Body shape etc. he looks to be significantly heavier than his 75/76 playing weight last year. He also seems to be impacting the contests harder, which comes naturally if you're heavier.

fishardansin

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Australian cricket team
You get a feel for it by comparing players, surely?

You get a range of players who have their accurate weight recorded. The big guys in particular always seem to be incorrect.

On our list, one player whose weight would be accurate is Sam Draper. At 107kg, there is no way he is 11 kgs heavier than Zac Clarke (96kg), and 1kg lighter than Bellchambers (108kg). Hartley is another good guide listed at 100kgs and I don't see how he is heavier than Stewart (96kg) or Daniher (99kg)

Dyl Clarke is 87kgs and Guelfi is 85kgs. No way Mynott is 8kgs lighter than Guelfi and 10kgs lighter than Clarke.
That is even better than what I was expecting from Ethan!

Top Bottom