VFL Game Day VFL Round 3: North Melbourne vs Essendon, Chirnside Park (Werribee), Saturday 20/04/19 @ 11 AM

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you measure weight from a distance? Do you use the curvature of space distorting the positions of stars behind him?

You get a feel for it by comparing players, surely?

You get a range of players who have their accurate weight recorded. The big guys in particular always seem to be incorrect.

On our list, one player whose weight would be accurate is Sam Draper. At 107kg, there is no way he is 11 kgs heavier than Zac Clarke (96kg), and 1kg lighter than Bellchambers (108kg). Hartley is another good guide listed at 100kgs and I don't see how he is heavier than Stewart (96kg) or Daniher (99kg)

Dyl Clarke is 87kgs and Guelfi is 85kgs. No way Mynott is 8kgs lighter than Guelfi and 10kgs lighter than Clarke.

How do you measure weight from a distance? Do you use the curvature of space distorting the positions of stars behind him?
Body shape etc. he looks to be significantly heavier than his 75/76 playing weight last year. He also seems to be impacting the contests harder, which comes naturally if you're heavier.

You get a feel for it by comparing players, surely?

You get a range of players who have their accurate weight recorded. The big guys in particular always seem to be incorrect.

On our list, one player whose weight would be accurate is Sam Draper. At 107kg, there is no way he is 11 kgs heavier than Zac Clarke (96kg), and 1kg lighter than Bellchambers (108kg). Hartley is another good guide listed at 100kgs and I don't see how he is heavier than Stewart (96kg) or Daniher (99kg)

Dyl Clarke is 87kgs and Guelfi is 85kgs. No way Mynott is 8kgs lighter than Guelfi and 10kgs lighter than Clarke.

That is even better than what I was expecting from Ethan!

What blokes could go into the AFL and fit in quite well for the new recruits? Any of them apart from Ham
I dunno if you count him as new but Mynott hasn't played a game and when he does I reckon he'll go on a run of games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back