VFL ROUND 6: Box Hill versus Footscray

Remove this Banner Ad

Got out the back a few times, reads the play really wrll. Took some really strong marks and has 10x the composure of our VFL listed players.
I scouted Josh Dunkley when he played VFL for Richmond and he got to the right spots, but was very low
volume his brother has similar traits, you are right not much to beat.

We're getting mixed reports on this board about Kyle Dunkley's game today. Some said he was great and we should consider drafting him if we can, others said he didn't do much apart from bob up for three goals.

So which was it? Does he get a lot of the ball? Is he quick? Is he a similar build to his big brother? And does he butcher it as much?

I would have assumed we don't need him if he's like Josh but if he's as good as some suggest maybe he's in our sights?
His best game for Gippsland Power was Round 1 when he was named their best player and kicked 3 goals. He was not listed in the best in his other 3 games.
He is shorter and lighter than Josh but a better kick. In any case, click the link below and you will find all the current info on his 2018/19 performances as well as a profile of his strengths and improvements.

https://afl.draftcentral.com.au/player/kyle-dunkley/

How tall is William. Looked inches shorter than Roughead today. Not tall enough for our backline I’d say
I refer to an earlier post of mine if it helps.
"Very confusing or out of date info on the WB website lists him at 183cm and 77kg. A google search of 'Reuben William AFL' will reveal he is 189cm and 87kg. He certainly looked bigger than 183 on the weekend so I'll go with google."
Then again, he looked quite shorter than Khamis who is 189cm. Go figure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back