VFL Game Day VFL Round 6: Coburg vs Essendon (150-61 win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I must admit I had a ripper of a day.

Tool the little fella to his first game (he is 7 months old) with the wife.

Two other couples we are good friends with took their bubbas and a whole other bunch of friends that don't even like footy came along as they live in Coburg/Brunswick.

The Coburg tent is incredible compared to buying terrible beer at the MCG and Etihad. $6 for a decent sized cup of good beer.

Helps that I live just around the corner but it was a bloody great day/awesome atmosphere.
I miss awesome suburban footy.

FGoflEm.png

Bbz9BQT.png

Really good to see big games from Redman and Langford.

Redman and McKenna playing well off half-back gives us the option of playing McGrath on-ball. Also, means we are less likely to be desperate for a half-back at the trade table.

Seeing that Langford is capable of a 34 and 2 game gives a lot of hope that he could be a midfield/forward utility who can play inside or outside the contest. Would go a long way to balancing out our future side.

Really good to see big games from Redman and Langford.

Redman and McKenna playing well off half-back gives us the option of playing McGrath on-ball. Also, means we are less likely to be desperate for a half-back at the trade table.

Seeing that Langford is capable of a 34 and 2 game gives a lot of hope that he could be a midfield/forward utility who can play inside or outside the contest. Would go a long way to balancing out our future side.
Langford is gonna be a pendles clone. When he returns, I hope he brings hunger with him. Still think he can be a top 5 player in our current squad

I'd think there's be no change at afl level - only change will be the carryover emergency. This week Jerrett had his turn - he'll come back into VFL and you'd think one of Howlett, Langford or hocking might be the carry over emergency this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back