VFL VFL Round 6 v Southport - Saturday May 4th; 12:05pm @ Frankhauser Reserve.

Remove this Banner Ad

cf748b762b72f9702f11a07488795607.jpg

c4e3a19b79a3db8464f863d20ce5cb3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would try Allan off half back , looks lost out on a wing. With that height he needs to learn to mark the ball, otherwise it’s a waste. Maybe swap positions with he and Demattia
Agree.
1 quarter in the middle.
3 quarters on HBF
Would get him tag half-forward for at least a quarter to learn running patterns.

I would try Allan off half back , looks lost out on a wing. With that height he needs to learn to mark the ball, otherwise it’s a waste. Maybe swap positions with he and Demattia

I reckon that’s a good call.

Harry seems to struggle to get involved down back as well so could be a win win.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Two or three years ago Edward was Shane Crawford size. He is now Anthony Rocca size.
Played outside to ease him into football. He had loads of back related issues.

Reefs disposals werent high but geeze most were impactful. Reckon 5 were hitting up forwards for shots on goal. Showed excellent speed and elusiveness today
Really good today. He was wheeling and going, running with the footy and making good decisions on the fly, which I hadn't seen much of previously. Looked a more complete forward prospect today.

He'd be my in for McCreery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really good today. He was wheeling and going, running with the footy and making good decisions on the fly, which I hadn't seen much of previously. Looked a more complete forward prospect today.

He'd be my in for McCreery.
Same. Hopefully that’s the only change. Can’t see us risking Mitchell at marvel

I can imagine your horror if you ventured into the Game day thread, during any match.
Actually, I like to do just that. At the end of each quarter I grab another beverage and then go to the Game Day thread and read the last couple of pages, to see what observations others have on the match.

It's usually hilarious, eye brow raising stuff, but occasionally you might learn that player x is injured or has been reported. It also validates my take on the biased commentary and inconsistent umpiring.

Interested in your insights FJ. You must have connections at the club to be aware of this background?
I know a few people. Especially in WA where Edward grew up.
WC and Freo supporters were livid we snagged him in the draft.
His old man Ben was the inaugural captain of Freo.
Also a Hawks premiership player.
Cheers bro 🍻

I know a few people. Especially in WA where Edward grew up.
WC and Freo supporters were livid we snagged him in the draft.
His old man Ben was the inaugural captain of Freo.
Also a Hawks premiership player.
Cheers bro 🍻
Good pedigree. I remember his old man - a real tough nut. Hopefully the fruit doesn't fall far.....
1714803502168.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back