2nds VFL round 7 vs Werribee 20th May 2:00pm

Remove this Banner Ad

schache has been OK, gets in the right spots.

Would like him to string 20-40 consistent VFL games before action in the seniors. Not ready but worth keeping on the list.
Cant believe you wrote that. We are not talking about Jason Tutt or a Sam Power here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s the difference between Scache and Eric Hipwood???

Seem to be very similar body shape and stiles of play.

Lots of rave about Hipwood, I don’t see why Scache can’t have the same trajectory?

Lots of rave about Hipwood, I don’t see why Scache can’t have the same trajectory?

Hipwood hits the scoreboard more, but Schache is more your lead up forward. Average 4 marks a game as an 18yo which I would think is on the very high end of the spectrum for first year forwards.

It's Schache and those kind of players you can have one of, but it is difficult to have more than one. Can Boyd and
Schache exist in the same forward line without being a defensive liability that is the big question.

It's Schache and those kind of players you can have one of, but it is difficult to have more than one. Can Boyd and
Schache exist in the same forward line without being a defensive liability that is the big question.

They would complement each other well. I would suggest English, Schache and Boyd is a potentially a decent mix going forward. English great around the ground, Schache with a huge endurance base, and Boyd with the ability to play deep forward and ruck too

Some of the worst umpiring I have seen. I don't mind letting everything go, which was happening for most of the day BUT when you see a horribly high tackle and ping the team.... you don't stop play and bring the ball back to the point of the foul.
Stupid umpiring! You allow advantage OR if the kick from the guy possessing the ball isn't marked, you give the free down field to where the ball lands OR 50m. His decision gave a massive advantage to the guy who did the headlock. This sort of thing encourages high shots behind the ball.

/End rant.

They would complement each other well. I would suggest English, Schache and Boyd is a potentially a decent mix going forward. English great around the ground, Schache with a huge endurance base, and Boyd with the ability to play deep forward and ruck too
It is literally the perfect trio in theory. Just needs 100 odd games each and a few preseasons before we see it at its best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back