VFL ROUND 9: Footscray Versus Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

3Quarter Time:
Footscray: 3-10-28
Geelong: 4-2-26

A storm is coming and could favour the Geelong end. I would update our goal kicking
list, but there was none. One for the time capsule, how to play between the arcs.

Couldn't understand anything that was happening late in that call, barely named a player. Lots of ohs and ahs like we could see the game, had no idea where the ball was and who had it.

No Williams, La Young, Dale, Lipinski, Webb, Gardner, Dunkley, Dickson. No Schache for 3 qtrs.
Gia and the senior coaching group have this group playing very good football. Would think finals are likely as long we aren’t this thread bare for the rest of the season.

Couldn't understand anything that was happening late in that call, barely named a player. Lots of ohs and ahs like we could see the game, had no idea where the ball was and who had it.

Amateur garbage - I could have done a better job , with zero experience. Where do these people come from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

T85M1Fy.png

t7DVbE2.png

When scores were level there should have been a handshake draw and walk off in respect of
decent football. Even the stats don't help this game.

Anyone know why Jong didn't play? Was named at half back on thursday and there's been no mention of him since.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back