2nds VFL Round 9 - Geelong V Sandringham. 1PM, Sunday 5th June at Kardinia Park.

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard Menegola is back this week in the twos. I hope so as that gives him time to build form and be there is if we have injuries.

I have real faith in Scooter IF he can get fit. It however be 2017 when he shows us all that he is a consistently good footy player still.

Do you mean Menegola played yesterday? or coming this weekend?

Cause he is back and has played 1 now.

Scooter I heard is 2 weeks

Good players always seem to have time, and aren't rushed... particularly when they go down a grade

Clark looked like that there

I can remember back when he was playing for Brisbane and he was one of the most exciting big men emerging in the game. He had high expectations too after he was taken very early in the draft. Think he was a top 5 pick if I remember correctly.
It's just his body which has been a huge disappointment. Can't get through a year of football and yet, there are guys like Josh Walker who have a quarter of the ability, cop plenty of hits and still play out a season year after year after year.

I can remember back when he was playing for Brisbane and he was one of the most exciting big men emerging in the game. He had high expectations too after he was taken very early in the draft. Think he was a top 5 pick if I remember correctly.
It's just his body which has been a huge disappointment. Can't get through a year of football and yet, there are guys like Josh Walker who have a quarter of the ability, cop plenty of hits and still play out a season year after year after year.
Yep.. the year he got thrown into the number 1 ruck role he wa elite and should have been All Australian... was compared to Dean Cox i believe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back