VFL Semi Final Richmond vs Casey 9th Sept 12:40pm Fortburn Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Morris should stay on as a VFL listed player. He isnt a list clogger he is amazing. I would think about squeezing him in the senior side the prelim or gf...

Garthwaite (19)
Short (21)
Markov (21)
Bolton (18)
Menadue (20)
CEllis (20)
Moore (21)
Stengle (18)
Chol (20)
Soldo (21)

:thumbsu:
Graham ?? Your not a fan

I think some of our depth players are increasing their trade value this year

Miles,Lloyd,Lennon,Batchelor,Griffiths are all having a great final's series and showing abit

Hope other teams are watching and we get some decent trades for our fringe players

2nd Rounders for Miles,Batchelor & Lloyd would be sensational
I don't think you increase trade value in the 2's. No chance we get a 2nd rd pick for those players, would be nice though.

I don't think you increase trade value in the 2's. No chance we get a 2nd rd pick for those players, would be nice though.
Miles & Lloyd will definately be around the #35 range to a club that needs their type, Specially in a draft year where the depth is very low there will be alot of recycled players traded for needs.

We need to get a couple of 2nd round picks this year

We'll finally be getting rid of the list cloggers this year. Theyre easy delists, and makes our list a lot more youthful.

Batch
Hunt
Elton
Drummond (unlucky)
Morris
Maric (ret)
-----------------------

Then our depth looks okay, but all of them have value in a trade. I'd definitely keep Ellis. The others are expendable, but keepable.

Lloyd
Miles
C.Ellis
Lennon
Griffiths
Soldo
Hampson
Drummond is contracted for next year

Looking forward to the prelim against Box Hill Hawks.

I've heard they have a talented CHF/RUCK who's been learning the game at VFL level. Future AFL star. Just needs to work on his consistency and second efforts. We'll need to keep him in check.

Cheers.

Dave P.
He not playing suspension

Morris should stay on as a VFL listed player. He isnt a list clogger he is amazing. I would think about squeezing him in the senior side the prelim or gf...

Garthwaite (19)
Short (21)
Markov (21)
Bolton (18)
Menadue (20)
CEllis (20)
Moore (21)
Stengle (18)
Chol (20)
Soldo (21)

:thumbsu:

you have officially lost the plot if you think bringing morris into the firsts for a prelim or GF is a good idea.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have got a player in Stengle so much footy smarts this kid.I really like Garthwaite to.

hopefully garth is a late bloomer and grows a few cms

I didn't watch the whole game but saw Moore take a few nice marks.
I think he'll be ahead of Griffith next year, I just like the way he moves.
Add a good marking option without dropping too much forward pressure.

He just needs to bulk up, can take a grab

I didn't watch the whole game but saw Moore take a few nice marks.
I think he'll be ahead of Griffith next year, I just like the way he moves.
Add a good marking option without dropping too much forward pressure.
Very nice mover who is pretty handy at ground level as well as in the air. I would have preferred him to Saldo being elevated this year but was injured earlier in the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back