2nds VFL v Williamstown, Burbank Oval, Sunday June 26, 2:00 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

We shouldn't have dropped Lang in the first place IMO.

I realise he had a few anonymous games, but in a similar manner to Cockatoo, he's the absolute definition of the sort of player you "gift" games to during their development on the basis of their ability and upside. He's a million times more intelligent and composed in terms of ball use than the likes of Murdoch and Gregson, whose atrocious decision-making cost us repeatedly last night. When Lang has a bad game at least all he does is go missing, the other two actively hurt us.

Both sides miss opportunities in front of goal and the Cats lead it by eleven. 22 minutes gone in the final term. #PJVFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We won and now should be 7th.
We've bumped the Dawks out of the top 8.

tumblr_inline_nvvplp8DJc1rrk1ff_500.gif

Lang my boy. He plays versus Sydney. 2 goals and it sounds like he was racking up the touches. He was good last week as well watching the game televised. He can play, there's plenty more who deserve to be dropped instead of him.

Lang my boy. He plays versus Sydney. 2 goals and it sounds like he was racking up the touches. He was good last week as well watching the game televised. He can play, there's plenty more who deserve to be dropped instead of him.

Cool. Who goes out?

Kersten, Gregson, Murdoch, take your pick. He is ahead of all of them.

edit: beat me to it.
Not Kersten he isn't. Different role, different type of player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back