2nds VFL v Williamstown, Burbank Oval, Sunday June 26, 2:00 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Lang must have played great. He can replace three players.

What's with the smartarse attitude about this? Lang has played a good game, while the firsts lost and there are at least two players (Gregson and Murdoch) whose positions are tenuous, and who Lang could well replace without upsetting team balance.

cheers to Daniel McL and all who provided updates :thumbsu:

good to hear Darcy Lang stepped up, more than likely earned himself a recall.

Clark must be back in the frame also.

Not sure if Cockatoo will be good to go after playing just the half, perhaps one more game in the VFL before putting his name up for selection?

Wouldn't mind seeing:

Lang ---> Gregson
Cockatoo ---> Murdoch
Clark ---> Kersten
I'm wary of Cocky after only a half in the 2's but if they do I won't really dissent. Murda needs to get out of the side....

Good to see Menegola continue pushing with another solid game, we seem to need one more hard body/ball-winner around the contest in the seniors. Be good to see him get a chance soon.

I'm confident Lang can run ahead of the play and pick up 8 touches a game and a couple of uncontested marks.
:rolleyes:

You would have been beside yourself last night.

cheers to Daniel McL and all who provided updates :thumbsu:

good to hear Darcy Lang stepped up, more than likely earned himself a recall.

Clark must be back in the frame also.

Not sure if Cockatoo will be good to go after playing just the half, perhaps one more game in the VFL before putting his name up for selection?
I can see Lang and Clark back after the bye, those heavy conditions will have tested Clarks calf/s? and I reckon Cocky will see another couple of VFL games before being selected,It will be interesting to see if they punch a game into Menegola before Cocky is selected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone post final details of the game?

Goal scorers and best players et.al.
D1uAL4r.jpg

I wonder if Menegola could put some pressure on someone like Murdoch.
I mention Menegola as he has some of the attributes of Murdoch. He is a similar height and a is a good runner.
I don't think he is as fast as Murdoch... However, Menegola's inside game and overhead marking is much better... And Menegola can kick both sides nicely, Murdoch relies on the left foot too much I think.

Clark lang and menegola should all play afl for the sydney game, in for gregson kolo and murdoch.

I would like cocky in also but if he only played a half he might need another game in the vfl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back