Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
NEAFL powerhouse Southport Sharks is another new addition to the VFL
1619658673041.png

Excellent portfolio mate, really loved what you’ve done here. The numbers being under the league logo is a nice touch, I feel like they’re less intrusive there for some reason.
I do have a couple suggestions though. First one regarding Canberra, I notice you made the distinction with the shield colour for NSW and ACT, I reckon the shield for Canberra could be yellow though as the shade of blue you used is a bit too similar to the Victorian one I think.
I’m also gonna be the annoying guy who comments on his team but I’m not sure I’m rocking with using the W from the logo for the Werribee jumper, I’m not a big fan of the logo itself and it kind of looks awkward as a design element on a jumper. I do appreciate you keeping the number fully enclosed within the W however, that’s somhing I wish the club would do.

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Excellent portfolio mate, really loved what you’ve done here. The numbers being under the league logo is a nice touch, I feel like they’re less intrusive there for some reason.
I do have a couple suggestions though. First one regarding Canberra, I notice you made the distinction with the shield colour for NSW and ACT, I reckon the shield for Canberra could be yellow though as the shade of blue you used is a bit too similar to the Victorian one I think.
I’m also gonna be the annoying guy who comments on his team but I’m not sure I’m rocking with using the W from the logo for the Werribee jumper, I’m not a big fan of the logo itself and it kind of looks awkward as a design element on a jumper. I do appreciate you keeping the number fully enclosed within the W however, that’s somhing I wish the club would do.
Thanks mate!

The truth is that most of the VFL clubs have great jumpers! I tried to change some teams up a little to put some sort of originality into it. That is why I used the Werribee logo to 'change it up', as well as having a dolphin on the Frankston jumper, a new Canberra jumper, and some darker colours etc.

This isn't the end of the portfolio though! There is a second part that I'll start working on soon!

Back