Portfolio VFL x Puma

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent portfolio mate, really loved what you’ve done here. The numbers being under the league logo is a nice touch, I feel like they’re less intrusive there for some reason.
I do have a couple suggestions though. First one regarding Canberra, I notice you made the distinction with the shield colour for NSW and ACT, I reckon the shield for Canberra could be yellow though as the shade of blue you used is a bit too similar to the Victorian one I think.
I’m also gonna be the annoying guy who comments on his team but I’m not sure I’m rocking with using the W from the logo for the Werribee jumper, I’m not a big fan of the logo itself and it kind of looks awkward as a design element on a jumper. I do appreciate you keeping the number fully enclosed within the W however, that’s somhing I wish the club would do.

Excellent portfolio mate, really loved what you’ve done here. The numbers being under the league logo is a nice touch, I feel like they’re less intrusive there for some reason.
I do have a couple suggestions though. First one regarding Canberra, I notice you made the distinction with the shield colour for NSW and ACT, I reckon the shield for Canberra could be yellow though as the shade of blue you used is a bit too similar to the Victorian one I think.
I’m also gonna be the annoying guy who comments on his team but I’m not sure I’m rocking with using the W from the logo for the Werribee jumper, I’m not a big fan of the logo itself and it kind of looks awkward as a design element on a jumper. I do appreciate you keeping the number fully enclosed within the W however, that’s somhing I wish the club would do.
Thanks mate!

The truth is that most of the VFL clubs have great jumpers! I tried to change some teams up a little to put some sort of originality into it. That is why I used the Werribee logo to 'change it up', as well as having a dolphin on the Frankston jumper, a new Canberra jumper, and some darker colours etc.

This isn't the end of the portfolio though! There is a second part that I'll start working on soon!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back