Women's Footy VFLW 2019 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty hard for the Crows to win a VFLW flag though to be fair. 😜

I better change that to first club to have Men/Women AFL premierships and Men/Women state premierships.

Very excited to get Burke, probably my second choice behind Bec Goddard. Has had a lot of experience coaching girls over the past few years and coached Vic Metro earlier in the year. We have four Top 10 picks in draft this year which isn't likely to happen again anytime soon for any club and Burke's had a lot to do with this years group which is a real bonus.

Very exciting times ahead and on top of the above we can draft Isabella Grant as a father-daughter and she looks to be a gun.

Last edited:
I better change that to first club to have Men/Women AFL premierships and Men/Women state premierships.

Very excited to get Burke, probably my second choice behind Bec Goddard. Has had a lot of experience coaching girls over the past few years and coached Vic Metro earlier in the year. We have four Top 10 picks in draft this year which isn't likely to happen again anytime soon for any club and Burke's had a lot to do with this years group which is a real bonus.

Very exciting times ahead and on top of the above we can draft Isabella Grant as a father-daughter and she looks to be a gun.
And Isabella Grant must love Burke, because after coaching her, Chris Grant rang and said “we need you here to coach the Bulldogs Nathan”. On SEN this arvo.

Alright, I am in. I will be part of the guard of honour

How many times do you get to be on the field when the team you love runs out to play in a GF

Go You Dogs

YOOOUUU!! DDOOOOOGGSS!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's okay, I knew what you meant. Just being a smart ass.

Bulldogs match the bid for Isabella Grant
Dogs still hold Pick 1, 6,8, 9. 47, 62 and 90 in next month draft
View attachment 762539
The report I read said the pick we used to match the bid will be revealed on draft night. So surely we lose one of those listed. Some good reports on her as a player though, here's hoping she turns out to be even half as good as her father...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back