13Darebin (A)12pm, Saturday, May 29Bill Lawry Ovalpostponed/abandoned
14Williamstown (A)1pm, Saturday, June 19Downer OvalWIN: Match Report
15Darebin (A)12pm, Saturday, June 26Bill Lawry OvalWIN: Match Report
EFCasey Demons (A)12pm, Saturday, July 3Casey FieldsWIN: Match Report
SFCollingwood (A)12pm, Saturday, July 10Victoria ParkLOSS: Match Report
PFGeelong (H)12pm, Saturday, July 31Windy HillLOSS: Match Report

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cats too good and too fit. Funny finals system that seen us earn a home prelim, exciting to have an Essendon team get that far.

Really hope the cats can take some continuity into a grand final now and knock off Collingwood.

Cats too good and too fit. Funny finals system that seen us earn a home prelim, exciting to have an Essendon team get that far.

Really hope the cats can take some continuity into a grand final now and knock off Collingwood.
Geelong and Collingwood were the top 2 teams at the end of H&A, played each other R1, Geelong lost and did it the hard way, Collingwood had us last 'week' and then had a 'bye week'.

Be interesting with Collingwood basically having a month off since they last played, if that will affect them. I think they've beaten Geelong whenever they've played this year 🤔

Geelong and Collingwood were the top 2 teams at the end of H&A, played each other R1, Geelong lost and did it the hard way, Collingwood had us last 'week' and then had a 'bye week'.

Be interesting with Collingwood basically having a month off since they last played, if that will affect them. I think they've beaten Geelong whenever they've played this year 🤔
Yeah, I just dunno about 5th place getting highest ranked winner over second. I suppose a loss is a loss and they can be grateful for the double chance. How good it would've been to have a crowd.

Yeah, I just dunno about 5th place getting highest ranked winner over second. I suppose a loss is a loss and they can be grateful for the double chance. How good it would've been to have a crowd.
I think it was seeded based on finals wins/losses or something. Definitely a bit odd though

I think it was seeded based on finals wins/losses or something. Definitely a bit odd though
Yeah, was just thinking we got the double chance too for making the second semi. We did beat a higher ranked team than Geelong in finals, about the only thing you could say we had on them. 5 & 6 winning week 1 really throws it on its head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back