Autopsy VFLW 2nd Elimination Final, 2021: Port Melbourne v Southern Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

210701_VFLW_EF_Header_v2.jpg

I know this won't get much of a look in but for the bigger games I figured we'd give the girls some more exposure on here and then once the game is over we can move it over to the AFLW/VFLW sub-forum. Something to check out and perhaps head down to watch before heading over to the MCG or to a local pub (or home!) to watch the mens side against Collingwood.

Plenty of the AFLW listed girls play in this side and we finished the home and away season at 7-7, needing to win our final game to advance, which we did of course in beating North Melbourne.

Today's game is on at 2PM AEST.

ETU Stadium is North Port Oval for those wondering (525 Williamstown Rd, Port Melbourne VIC 3207)

There's a good breakdown of the season in general for us and a look ahead to the game here;

If we win on Sunday we will play the loser of Collingwood (1) v Geelong (2) in a semi final.

Not sure if the game is being televised but usually the VFLW YouTube channel streams the games. Will let you know either way. CrowdedHouse usually frequents our womens board so hopefully knows.

210701_VFLW_EF_Header_v2.jpg

I know this won't get much of a look in but for the bigger games I figured we'd give the girls some more exposure on here and then once the game is over we can move it over to the AFLW/VFLW sub-forum. Something to check out and perhaps head down to watch before heading over to the MCG or to a local pub (or home!) to watch the mens side against Collingwood.

Plenty of the AFLW listed girls play in this side and we finished the home and away season at 7-7, needing to win our final game to advance, which we did of course in beating North Melbourne.

ETU Stadium is North Port Oval for those wondering (525 Williamstown Rd, Port Melbourne VIC 3207)

There's a good breakdown of the season in general for us and a look ahead to the game here;

If we win on Sunday we will play the loser of Collingwood (1) v Geelong (2) in a semi final.

Not sure if the game is being televised but usually the VFLW YouTube channel streams the games. Will let you know either way. CrowdedHouse usually frequents our womens board so hopefully knows.

Yes, there will be a fully AFL Produced youtube stream with our own Lucy Watkin and former VWFL footballer Chyloe Kurdas calling from 2pm Sunday.

Warfradio.com will also be there with our radio call from 1pm Sunday.

They beat Port Melbourne recently too didn’t they?

I hope they get another win. Tyanna Smiths development to continue.
Yep - 27 point win in Round 10 (5 weeks ago).

Tyanna Smith had a shot from just inside 50 and hit the post right before the HT siren

Half Time

Saints 3.6.24 lead Port Melbourne 2.3.15

C'mon girls!!!

Our girls romp home in the last with 3 majors. We are into a semi final!

Port Melb: 3.5.23
Saints: 7.15.57
3.7 most definitely the Saints

Good to see us getting some finals experience into the AFL listed players. Hopefully we get an actual coach soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back