Vic bias and the media

Remove this Banner Ad

West Australians attracted to a West Australian team in a national competition - where our best players are competing - in the premier league in the land

It’s not too hard to fathom is it??

I can assure you many people viewed West Coast as a representative side and were loving the thought of dragging the Cup out West, overcoming all of the obstacles set in front of them. How you think West Coast should’ve been viewed is irrelevant

The hypothetical league was an attempt to explain to you how fans would migrate towards a new team in a different comp. You can’t categorically say Vics would never jump ship to a new team when in fact history says they more than likely would. It happened in WA, SA and would be inevitable in Victoria also.

You didn't read all my post, I asked why jump on to something brand new before you knew what it is? Seems it's an us v vic mentality at least in your view. Ok knock yourself out but at the end of the day this is not representation footy or SOO, it's a competition between 18 teams and has zero to do with "we must beat the vics".

You still have not explained why I would jump ship from Collingwood for a brand new team I haven't heard of before. That is utterly preposterous - you're dreaming up theories of "if the shoe was on the other foot, how would you feel". So what? That theory was / is never gonna happen because my club along with 10 others is in a market that outnumbers all the other footy states combined by more than a million people. Purely hypothetical.

You didn't read all my post, I asked why jump on to something brand new before you knew what it is? Seems it's an us v vic mentality at least in your view. Ok knock yourself out but at the end of the day this is not representation footy or SOO, it's a competition between 18 teams and has zero to do with "we must beat the vics".

You still have not explained why I would jump ship from Collingwood for a brand new team I haven't heard of before. That is utterly preposterous - you're dreaming up theories of "if the shoe was on the other foot, how would you feel". So what? That theory was / is never gonna happen because my club along with 10 others is in a market that outnumbers all the other footy states combined by more than a million people. Purely hypothetical.
We knew what it was. A WA team in a competition containing the best players in the country. Not sure how you can’t get your head around it.

We knew what it was. A WA team in a competition containing the best players in the country. Not sure how you can’t get your head around it.

It is funny how West Coast is a locality that encompasses half of a continent. Why not just upgrade it to The Australian Eagles or even the World Eagles, get 100 million supporters and then brag about how big you are as a club and how you 'represent'.

It is funny how West Coast is a locality that encompasses half of a continent. Why not just upgrade it to The Australian Eagles or even the World Eagles, get 100 million supporters and then brag about how big you are as a club and how you 'represent'.
This was the clever thing marketing did, come up with a name that would get the whole state behind it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't the bloke that wrote that from South Australia?

Haha! It is worth doing your research - well played blue harvest

Nah the Vic centic media is not biased
next minute

dragging up a 15 year old drug story on the eve of finals is just a 'coincidence'

Did you bother to read the two parts?

It's actually glowing in the assessment of the Eagles where they are now and notes that they have shown how to turn a culture around to the point of being one of the best run clubs in the caper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back