Vic biased 'national' media

Remove this Banner Ad

Just went on the AFL website to look for something, And the first thing I see is the headlines "Upset of the year" in regards to Hawks V Swans game:think:.

Now I know its not a big thing but I would have thought that, Last years wooden spooner's beating Last year Grand Finalist's would have been the upset of the year?

Or maybe Last years spooner's beating an un beaten Melbourne side not that long ago?

No big deal just more VFL one eyed BS.

Just went on the AFL website to look for something, And the first thing I see is the headlines "Upset of the year" in regards to Hawks V Swans game:think:.

Now I know its not a big thing but I would have thought that, Last years wooden spooner's beating Last year Grand Finalist's would have been the upset of the year?

Or maybe Last years spooner's beating an un beaten Melbourne side not that long ago?

No big deal just more VFL one eyed BS.

The tend to say "upset of the year" every week there is a big upset. Same with mark and goal.

I bet tho ..... they don't mention the incredibly lopsided free kick count.

The rub earlier today was just all the Vic boys taking pot shots at South Australians, how we say things, how our government runs things. They were all laughing as if it was the funniest thing ever some of the lame ass s**t they we're saying.

The Vic media want everyone to know they are the top dogs and most important.

The rub earlier today was just all the Vic boys taking pot shots at South Australians, how we say things, how our government runs things. They were all laughing as if it was the funniest thing ever some of the lame ass sh*t they we're saying.

I did enjoy Dermott mocking Adelaide the day named way above Melbourne in most liveable cities.

The rub earlier today was just all the Vic boys taking pot shots at South Australians, how we say things, how our government runs things. They were all laughing as if it was the funniest thing ever some of the lame ass sh*t they we're saying.

Could you hear them clearly through their masks?

I know that you are being sarcastic but i don't think anyone expects there to be one. It's a disgrace if there isn't though

Look what happened to us with Tipppet, Betts and even Dean Bailey and the mask fiasco, just way over the top penalties
And then they sweep those things under the carpet

The standard of commentary for our game was absolutely pathetic. Plenty of wrong names and stopping and starting midway through a play. Not necessarily biased but very amateur

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back