State of Origin Vic Country S.XIV Pre-series Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just completed my fourth season and yet did not demand a prime position, I guess some people (mainly just me)are just born with a sense of pride and hold incredible appreciation for where they come from
I think I love you.

good luck VicC, I live in Newcastle now so opted for NSW but was brought up vic country in the western district so have a soft spot for this side, however once on the qooty field I will destroy you all :)
Then you should be Vic C :(

Then you should be Vic C :(
you have a full side of talent, being VicC not surprised :)
will stick with the cockroaches but next time round might go back to my roots

Does the SFA state of origin actually have a precedent on which team you select based on either where you were born, where you currently live or where you were when signed into SFA or do we just make it up as we go and play for who we want based on avatar preference

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does the SFA state of origin actually have a precedent on which team you select based on either where you were born, where you currently live or where you were when signed into SFA or do we just make it up as we go and play for who we want based on avatar preference
It is typically just self-adjudicated

All good. Remain as NSW.

good luck VicC, I live in Newcastle now so opted for NSW but was brought up vic country in the western district so have a soft spot for this side, however once on the qooty field I will destroy you all :)
You are fake news my friend, not only are you not going to don the big V, but you're going to play for the enemy, I'm disappointed in you TT.

You are fake news my friend, not only are you not going to don the big V, but you're going to play for the enemy, I'm disappointed in you TT.
The mention of the big V almost brought a tear to this big pink mass of premiership bound muscle, thank you for reminding me of good times friend :)

Halfy don't be disappointing I am not in your side, think of it as an opportunity for 245Kgs of love muscle to run over you on my way to kicking one of my classic TT 55meter goals, you will forever be in one of my highlight reels.

Pffff

Vic country is the Fosters Lite of Representitive qootball. Anyone who isn’t a cow rooter or from geelong moved to Melbourne before they were 15

Sorry for grouping cow rooters with people from geelong, you’re not THAT bad

The mention of the big V almost brought a tear to this big pink mass of premiership bound muscle, thank you for reminding me of good times friend :)

Halfy don't be disappointing I am not in your side, think of it as an opportunity for 245Kgs of love muscle to run over you on my way to kicking one of my classic TT 55meter goals, you will forever be in one of my highlight reels.
Just wanted to play with the pink blob, I play against you enough during the season :(
Pffff
Vic country is the Fosters Lite of Representitive qootball. Anyone who isn’t a cow rooter or from geelong moved to Melbourne before they were 15
:mad: Which one are you saying is worse?

Pffff

Pfft just because I moved to Melb at 14 (year off) doesn't mean I don't still rep the country.

It builds character, the IGA's, the weird culty neighbours, the smell of manure.

Pffff

Fosters Lite.... Well, that's it mate. I liked you before that but that hit a nerve. I'm going to go all bush footy on your arse...

Fosters Lite.... Well, that's it mate. I liked you before that but that hit a nerve. I'm going to go all bush footy on your arse...

Lol, I'm not even playing. I'm boycotting as I'm excessively average

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back