State of Origin Vic Country S.XIV Pre-series Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kdavva did it so I figured I'd give it a shot. What have I done to piss you off so much recently. Was it invading your team thread?

Errrr I played at full forward this season.

Errrr I played at full forward this season.
And, I played on the wing but they're both taken. I'm tall, a good kick and get a s**t tonne of the ball. I'm the logical candidate.

Get absolutely ****** campaigner.
The RR has to be able to catch the ball from the sublime ruck taps of our great ruck <insert name here> and you can’t catch a ball when it matters. ******* choke artist.

Centre half bench for you TJ.
You snooze, you lose :)

This isn’t about me.
Well it sorta is, I’m still fuming you cost us the title cos you’re butter fingers. :mad:

Bench. :p
Again blame Fizzler. He got me the Bong Howard, I needed to try it out. Good times (well except the losing part).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except for the one with JoshWoodenSieve in it
Doubt it.
Other HFF to Willo pls ClarkeM .
lol at SarahSmiles gobbling up FF. Ever heard of paying your dues?
You can tell who has played SoO before and who hasn't. All these <5 season plebs requesting premo positions. People should be just saying in and then leaving it up to the captain to decide where they play. Like our fearless leader ClarkeM said, it's not about where you play, it's about who you play for, so all your rookie-type plebs can shut up and feel privileged to even make the squad, let alone the bench, let alone the midfield.

Up the Counts.

Last edited:
You can tell who has played SoO before and who hasn't. All these >5 season plebs requesting premo positions. People should be just saying in and then leaving it up to the captain to decide where they play. Like our fearless leader ClarkeM said, it's not about where you play, it's about who you play for, so all your rookie-type plebs can shut up and feel privileged to even make the squad, let alone the bench, let alone the midfield.

Up the Counts.
Somebody woke up on the okey side of the bed this morning.

Doubt it.

You can tell who has played SoO before and who hasn't. All these >5 season plebs requesting premo positions. People should be just saying in and then leaving it up to the captain to decide where they play. Like our fearless leader ClarkeM said, it's not about where you play, it's about who you play for, so all your rookie-type plebs can shut up and feel privileged to even make the squad, let alone the bench, let alone the midfield.

Up the Counts.
Appreciate the acknowledgement but did you mean > or <?

Whatever the less than symbol is :drunk:
Less than = <
More than = >

Easy to remember, as you read the symbol from left to right, compare the distance of the two lines from left to right.

Less than is always small first.
More than is always big first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back