B: Ben Paton, Oscar Clavarino, Ethan Floyd
HB: Kane Farrell, Jordon Butts, Matthew Ling
C: Lochie O'Brien, James Worpel, Hunter Clark
HF: Paddy Dow, Hudson Garoni, Jordan Johnston
F: Brent Daniels, Tom De Koning, Aidan Quigley

Foll: Lloyd Meek, Luke Davies-Uniacke, Cassidy Parish

INT: Bailey Williams, Thomas Boyd, Zane Barzen, Gryan Miers, Ned McHenry

CJ, McCartin, Walsh, Darling injured

Would expect another tall defender but don't rate Henness and Jaska at all.
That team looks about right. I'd say Harrison Jones, Angus Schumacher, David Handley and Laitham Vandermeer would be close aswell

Nobody including me is making him out to be a star btw but IMO he does have very draftable attributes, speed, endurance and generally uses it pretty well.
You could have said the same about Tom Williamson last year in that his best football was played on the outside....He seems to be making a fair fist of AFL footy?
Domic best on atm against Murray ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that Sam Walsh wasn't picked in the first game is beyond me - thankfully he came in for O'Brien, but staggering selection to me. Kids Top 10 for 2018.

The fact that Sam Walsh wasn't picked in the first game is beyond me - thankfully he came in for O'Brien, but staggering selection to me. Kids Top 10 for 2018.
What changes would you make to the team? Seems all the mids has a good game, Worpel only had 14 touches but had 11 tackles and he is the Captain. Maybe they drop some small forwards

What changes would you make to the team? Seems all the mids has a good game, Worpel only had 14 touches but had 11 tackles and he is the Captain. Maybe they drop some small forwards

It's a good question - I'm not a big fan of Handley, Jiath and Quigley - but the last two are AFL Academy so you can lock them in pretty much.

But if I throw it back to you - does Walsh go out for O'Brien next week? I know most the 17s won't play a stack but bit stiff to leave out a star.

It's a good question - I'm not a big fan of Handley, Jiath and Quigley - but the last two are AFL Academy so you can lock them in pretty much.

But if I throw it back to you - does Walsh go out for O'Brien next week? I know most the 17s won't play a stack but bit stiff to leave out a star.
Handley would be the one for me but from what i heard he played pretty well, i wouldn't drop Walsh either id go with one of Handley or Daniels but they would be very stiff. Jaska is the lucky one in the team because oh his ability to play on talls and smalls be he is the most unlikely draft prospect in that team

Last edited:
Vic Country strongest Midfield group in the Champs this year?
Led by Davies-Uniacke, Worpel, Quigley, Clark and co..

Agree or Disagree?

I really liked SA's stocks but the lose to WA doesnt really help.

Nah Metro, Clark is playing mostly half back and Quigley plays more forward. Metro has easily the best depth

Who should i be watching from Metro through the midfield?

Will Clark get a run through the midfield at any stage?
I suppose Country have more dual positions guys not your solo mids outside of Worpel and Davies-Uniacke.. that what you saying?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back