U18 Champs Vic Country

Remove this Banner Ad

Who should i be watching from Metro through the midfield?

Will Clark get a run through the midfield at any stage?
I suppose Country have more dual positions guys not your solo mids outside of Worpel and Davies-Uniacke.. that what you saying?
In no order
Rayner
Cerra
Garner (will play mostly flanks I think)
Brayshaw
Constable
North
Fogarty
Naish (Mostly flanks)
Higgins (Mostly flanks)
Petruccelle (Mostly flanks)

Some lesser names like Moore, Mynott, Landt, West(2018), Styles, Bytel (2018) are all decent and would be close if not best 22 for country if they where in that region.

Clark I would hope plays some time in the middle but feel he will be mostly at half back. Country have a lot of good 2018 mid prospects in McHenry and Walsh just to name a few. Top 3 country would be LDU, O'Brien and Dow. They have Parish and jones on the fringe aswell but after that there isn't much there.

In no order
Rayner
Cerra
Garner (will play mostly flanks I think)
Brayshaw
Constable
North
Fogarty
Naish (Mostly flanks)
Higgins (Mostly flanks)
Petruccelle (Mostly flanks)

Some lesser names like Moore, Mynott, Landt, West(2018), Styles, Bytel (2018) are all decent and would be close if not best 22 for country if they where in that region.

Clark I would hope plays some time in the middle but feel he will be mostly at half back. Country have a lot of good 2018 mid prospects in McHenry and Walsh just to name a few. Top 3 country would be LDU, O'Brien and Dow. They have Parish and jones on the fringe aswell but after that there isn't much there.

Thanks a heap for that run down DPS. Look forward to seeing what VIC Metro have this weekend

Saw that during the week - write ups like that aren't going to influence whether he is or isn't drafted.
Wondering if you got down to the Casey fields game yesterday Bish?

If you did what did you think of Aiden Domic and Jordy Johnston's games?...;):footy:

Wondering if you got down to the Casey fields game yesterday Bish?

If you did what did you think of Aiden Domic and Jordy Johnston's games?...;):footy:

Didn't get there yesterday, had a few other games prioritised! Spoke with someone at Calder v Sandy - only two recruiters were in attendence... Clubs prioritising champs (rightly so) with the 4-5th blokes in line heading to school footy games on Saturday.

Still don't think Domic gets drafted and that hasn't changed in recent times - JJ is one I'd be drafting and hope he gets a game for Country this week, thought he was stiff Rd 1.

Any news from TAC Cup games this weekend?
In particular the Geelong Facons vs Bendigo Pioneers game? (few boys in the Vic Country Squad in these two teams)

Also any news from the school games? Luke Davies-Uniacke...

Any news from TAC Cup games this weekend?
In particular the Geelong Facons vs Bendigo Pioneers game? (few boys in the Vic Country Squad in these two teams)

Also any news from the school games? Luke Davies-Uniacke...

Falcons won easily against a weak Pios team.

Davies had 25 disp + for Haileybury, but was heavily tagged. Kicking poor - wasnt one of his better games.

Didn't get there yesterday, had a few other games prioritised! Spoke with someone at Calder v Sandy - only two recruiters were in attendence... Clubs prioritising champs (rightly so) with the 4-5th blokes in line heading to school footy games on Saturday.

Still don't think Domic gets drafted and that hasn't changed in recent times - JJ is one I'd be drafting and hope he gets a game for Country this week, thought he was stiff Rd 1.
I see Domic as a definite Rookie Chance..I like his game and think he just needs an opportunity.

Vic Country Rucks stocks??
Bailey Williams is a bottom ager. Is there any top agers I should be looking at it?

Not counting Allies they will use the same squads as Friday just with a chance the emergencies play instead
Interested in seeing the allies talls this week. Saw the game v Wa live .super impressed with Ballendon and Crossly. Forwards presented well and worked hard but were burnt by rubbish disposal on about every inside 50 entry.

Interested in seeing the allies talls this week. Saw the game v Wa live .super impressed with Ballendon and Crossly. Forwards presented well and worked hard but were burnt by rubbish disposal on about every inside 50 entry.
Im hoping they finally give big Daniel Johnston a run. If nobody has seen Murray play they wouldn't know about him but he has looked very impressive all year playing Key Forward and Ruck he is 2nd in the TAC goal kicking and has only kicked less than 2 goals once this year and that was his first game back from a niggle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im hoping they finally give big Daniel Johnston a run. If nobody has seen Murray play they wouldn't know about him but he has looked very impressive all year playing Key Forward and Ruck he is 2nd in the TAC goal kicking and has only kicked less than 2 goals once this year and that was his first game back from a niggle.
He plays for the Allies right? If so, he doesn't appear to be out there during the warm up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back