Vic earthquake - wtf?

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Have a mate working at the Bureau of Meterology - confirmed there wasn't an earthquake at all.

They suspect the shock and aftershock was the result of so many posters at once giving Robbie Tarrant a handjob when he decided to leave and join Richmond.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Clearly we have angered the Gods. The only way to make this right is for some sacrifices to be made. I think we should start with BT and then just work our way through the AFL media until we see a double rainbow or a unicorn, whichever comes first.

The only just and right thing to do now would be to forfeit the grand final.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
1632269783570.png

I was in a Zoom meeting, ironically in relation to Resilience & Crisis Management. The presenter literally got up and ran out of the room. Good resilient behaviour, that.

The whole house shook for a good 30 seconds.

On the plus side, my recently installed Ikea shelves survived fully intact. On the down side, the cat got scared and whoopsied on the bed.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I was in a Zoom meeting, ironically in relation to Resilience & Crisis Management. The presenter literally got up and ran out of the room. Good resilient behaviour, that.

The whole house shook for a good 30 seconds.

On the plus side, my recently installed Ikea shelves survived fully intact. On the down side, the cat got scared and whoopsied on the bed.

Was it Recorded?

Back