State of Origin Vic Metro S15 SoO Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Will post the side later today once every Sri Lankan collapses besides Kumar Sangakkara.
He broke a finger and it's all your fault

Vic Metro Post Count
Round 4

YtAaQ.png

How is the magical stat spreadsheet worked out?

I'm perplexed with the positional ranking in comparison to the %'s
Missed this - basically the rankings are a cumulative total of the match and team threads. Team threads are weighted down as they're less important to me, and the more recent team threads are weighted up. They're all combined to give a figure which I've cropped out and it's ranked off that.

For example: Someone posts 25 times in Round 1's thread and goes missing after that. By the end of Round 5, someone else who's posted twice a week over those five weeks will be ranked ahead as his recent posts are worth a lot more than posts from five weeks ago.

It's just a recent form line sort of thing. :thumbsu:

Damn dropped down one. :(

Didn't have the best week

I checked the cricket at lunch, which was tasty as it wasn't a banana & some cup noodles and instead was fast food delivered to work, the point being Sri Lanka were 4/30 odd, I had the faintest hope that they would, as I have been told over the entire course of the match by the commentators who should know, knuckle down and last until 5pm when I finished work and got home so I could watch me some cricket.

Piss off back home to abuse your people some more Sri Lanka, I'd rather us play Afghanistan for explosive kung fu batting action.

Oh and I didn't eat my banana, it was in the fridge and was cool and eying me off all day but then, as it cooled, it got a charcoal look and looked far less appealing, and Monday, I was informed today is 8-1 with lunch. So F yeah early finish!

Dear Eth,

I know how you like this sort of thing and you're probably all over it already but just in case:

Sour Apple Slurpee.

It may just be the nicest slurpee I've ever had.

Your pal,

Wise Guy Sam

Dear Eth,

I know how you like this sort of thing and you're probably all over it already but just in case:

Sour Apple Slurpee.

It may just be the nicest slurpee I've ever had.

Your pal,

Wise Guy Sam
Although it wasn't addressed to me...

I will take the tip! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vic Metro Post Count
Round 4

YtAaQ.png

Missed this - basically the rankings are a cumulative total of the match and team threads. Team threads are weighted down as they're less important to me, and the more recent team threads are weighted up. They're all combined to give a figure which I've cropped out and it's ranked off that.

For example: Someone posts 25 times in Round 1's thread and goes missing after that. By the end of Round 5, someone else who's posted twice a week over those five weeks will be ranked ahead as his recent posts are worth a lot more than posts from five weeks ago.

It's just a recent form line sort of thing. :thumbsu:

Round 5 Eth?

I know we didn't get the desired results but I had a great time teaming up with you lads.

I look forward to pulling on the Big V in the future.

Vic Metro Post Count
Round 5

3NK7f.png

A little late, sorry guys.

Anyways, it's a shame not to come out of the overall tournament victorious - don't blame HARPS :D - but three wins and two losses is a great performance nonetheless.

I've seriously enjoyed being captain this series and watching the team grow, and I look forward to being part of it next time round alongside hopefully all of you, and more.

Go Metro.

Finished the SoO series on top. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back