State of Origin Vic Metro S15 SoO Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ruck rover for me yeah?

I've had a good season. Vic metro needs a win. You put the same old slop in the guts and you'll lose. That's my warning.

Time I stepped up and demanded more responsibility in this comp. I can't sit back and watch us lose again.
If you impress me during the SoO more than most, yeah... :thumbsu:

I won't do a provisional side at the moment, rather see who performs better than others throughout the series itself versus the current season.

I think it's clear from my finals form where I should start ;)

But seriously, not fussed - let's just beat those ******* pricks the 'Allies' (yeah, nice state..) this time.

I think it's clear from my finals form where I should start ;)

But seriously, not fussed - let's just beat those ******* pricks the 'Allies' (yeah, nice state..) this time.

I'd rather avoid them, some of them do hail from Tassie after all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought you metros might want to take advantage of this so you can at least look perdy when us counts beat you again. ..

discount-cosmetics-site.jpg

(20% off for Vic Metro-sexuals with matching man-bags all round)

Thought you metros might want to take advantage of this so you can at least look perdy when us counts beat you again. ..

Clay enjoys his own work at a Country function:
polls_redneck_overalls_1216_527634_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Don't they have computers capable of processing images at a readable resolution out your way yet?

Don't they have computers capable of processing images at a readable resolution out your way yet?

Only resolution, I know about is the New Years one I break everytime ;)

Clay enjoys his own work at a Country function:
polls_redneck_overalls_1216_527634_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Obviously I was the Designated Driver and stuck to the Gin Slings. ..

You suck clay. Metro has clearly formed a superior team this season.

We're always the team to beat. We choked last time. I think it was beez
To be fair, his first two games were the best I've ever seen anyone play ever. Anything after that would be disappointing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back