State of Origin Vic Metro Series XV Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

**Announcement**

Baron Gil of McLaughlinland has announced he will sponsor the shorts worn by Vic Metro.

Little known fact - the Baron has the world's largest collection of velvet and corduroy shorts and pantaloons.

Seems Baron Gil owns a portion of the Melbourne Club, a posh joint owned by old money. He hangs out there eating boarding house food with folk like Costello and John Elliott.

The Baron lost a bet on how many kidneys there were in the Club's steak and kidney pie.

As a result of the loss he is obliged to (again) prove his loyalty to Portsea, Brighton and Toorak aka Melbourne.

He has therefore agreed to clothe Vic Metro in purple velvet pantaloons. It is also understood his offer includes bespoke linen undergarments.

Vic Metro players are requested to form an orderly queue outside the fitting rooms at Henry Bucks.

Those players of the portly persuasion like NaturalDisaster are also assured they can acquire tailored tweed foundation garments that will hold their tummies in.

It is not known how other SOO teams will respond to this unprecedented intervention favouring Melbourne.

More news to follow.

Congratulations on the captaincy ND.

I love State of Origin and will still participate. I just didn’t want to lead the team half-arsed (which I knew I would) while I’m so busy with other things.

I mean, my autobiography won’t write itself...
So you’re implying if you chose to be captain, you would be captain. Your narcissism knows no bounds.

NaturalDisaster is the obvious choice to lead this prestigious side. His integrity and strength of character are...

No! I can’t do it. I think I threw up a little in my mouth. ND, how you’re the captain of anything is a complete mystery.

So you’re implying if you chose to be captain, you would be captain. Your narcissism knows no bounds.

NaturalDisaster is the obvious choice to lead this prestigious side. His integrity and strength of character are...

No! I can’t do it. I think I threw up a little in my mouth. ND, how you’re the captain of anything is a complete mystery.
Slim pickings in Vic Metro to be fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More than what ever mob you're playing for Tarquin
Are you playing this time around? I seem to recall you having a huge meltdown last time due to okeydoke7 calling y’all average posters and you refused to have anything to do with the concept.

Are you playing this time around? I seem to recall you having a huge meltdown last time due to okeydoke7 calling y’all average posters and you refused to have anything to do with the concept.

Please don’t remind him, we still need to fill our squad and already had one bail after realising he signed up for the wrong team.

TBF

I always say that.

apparently okeydoke7 is off living on his elitist cloud in the sky this season, so im in

apparently okeydoke7 is off living on his elitist cloud in the sky this season, so im in

I heard it’s helium balloons.
Every time okey makes an angel cry, one of his balloons pop.

He has three left.

**Announcement**

Baron Gil of McLaughlinland has announced he will sponsor the shorts worn by Vic Metro.

Little known fact - the Baron has the world's largest collection of velvet and corduroy shorts and pantaloons.

Seems Baron Gil owns a portion of the Melbourne Club, a posh joint owned by old money. He hangs out there eating boarding house food with folk like Costello and John Elliott.

The Baron lost a bet on how many kidneys there were in the Club's steak and kidney pie.

As a result of the loss he is obliged to (again) prove his loyalty to Portsea, Brighton and Toorak aka Melbourne.

He has therefore agreed to clothe Vic Metro in purple velvet pantaloons. It is also understood his offer includes bespoke linen undergarments.

Vic Metro players are requested to form an orderly queue outside the fitting rooms at Henry Bucks.

Those players of the portly persuasion like NaturalDisaster are also assured they can acquire tailored tweed foundation garments that will hold their tummies in.

It is not known how other SOO teams will respond to this unprecedented intervention favouring Melbourne.

More news to follow.

I do enjoy the feel of a well fitted pantaloon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back